New Idea

emy

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lisa lashes must have had some work done in those pics coz when i last saw her she didn't look like that. I like Sister Bliss if we're talking women, as for men Hmmmmmmm dunno. I don't know good looks wise, Paul Van Dyk is quite good looking, but there's something about eddie and it aint just looks!

I will probably do him if I meet him again.!! :rolleyes: can i say that? Is that too rough?

Edited by Number 2 fan

Claudio Cazacu - bloody gorgeous, although a tad too skinny. She could do with eating a big mac or something. She's actually a superb DJ too - very under-rated.

l5842286121_4137.jpg

I quite like Lisa Lashes too - some days she can look gorgeous, other days she can look a right monster - but she seems to have more good days than bad days so that's good enough for me. She looks proper filthy too - which is all good :D

Edited by Briggsy

She is so skinny, you can see her hip bones sticking out! Fake tan, Fake hair, looks moody. I am sure she is a nice person, but she looks like she wants to punch someone in that photo! The make up is too harsh too

Sorry, I am being really horrible aren't I? :(

Claudia is quite a nice person, Mr Corbo talks to her quite a bit so I know a little about how she actually is in person through him. I would still prefer to be with the lovely Lisa though :wub: She isn't too skinny nor too overweight, and shes not super glamour model material either which I have started to take a shine to recently.

Black polo shirt, brown camo trousers (for the pockets) ... thats me sorted. Dark clothes are just wonderful.

I'm a fitted shirt, jeans and adidas superstars guy. Thing is, my casual look looks almost the same as when i go out, only the shoes are different. Oh, and the belt always has to be the same colour as your shoes.

I'm big into clothes, not expensive ones, just clothes. I normally go H&M to be honest, i like their stuff, it's clean and simply.