New Idea

emy

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always have trouble doing up button flies. It's always a tad embarrasing standing at the urinal trying to do up that last hard to fasten button. I swear that to anyone else in the toilet it looks like i'm trying to rub one out. :ermm:

Edited by Tim451

I always have trouble doing up button flies. It's always a tad embarrasing standing at the urinal trying to do up that last hard to fasten button. I swear that to anyone else in the toilet it looks like i'm trying to rub one out. :ermm:

any more than two shakes and its a w*nk anyway!

I wonder if the majority of readers are:

Fat?

Seeing as all we seem to do is sit and post on here things are not looking good for our health

P.S I have lost weight, I am back to a size 8-10 Brilllliant, my jeans are now too big

Can I be bothered to buy new jeans?

No

Jeans are so hard to find to fit don't you think? They are always too big on the waistband for me and too tight on the hip, or just right on the hip but gape at the back.

How old are those photos of Eddie as he looks much younger than he does in real life.

I still reckon Eddie's brother Simon is better looking than Eddie. ;)

Simon got married a few weeks ago and according to Jules's gig diary Jules was one of several DJs who played a set at Simons wedding.

Edited by Chrissie Brown

Yeah yeah he's playing at my wedding too!!

Nobody is better looking than Eddie Halliwell, it's not just about looks anyway, it's attitude, waistline etc etc! :D

I dunno where those pics are from, I don't care. I have met Eddie, but I don't remember much about it tbh! Which is a shame!

Simon got married a few weeks ago and according to Jules's gig diary Jules was one of several DJs who played a set at Simons wedding.

Yeah, for anyone wondering it's Briggsy who is the lucky boy. At the end of the day both Briggsy and I were lucky to have Jules play at our wedding. The first dance was magic.