Early 2000 Trance Classics Mix for you all

Tremor

Hi all. I've been listening to alot of the old audio on the board and as a thanks to all who have contributed audio and tracklist knowledge over the years I have done a mix inspired by some of the early 2000 sets. This was really when I started my DJing with vinyl so I hope you enjoy this one.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/iffrb4

Tracklist

01. System F - 'Cry' [Tsunami]

02. Rank 1 - 'Airwave' (Original Mix) [Free For All]

03. E.Craig - 'Dutch Drum Attack' (E.Craig Remix) [sunrise]

04. Taiko - 'Die Blechtrommel' [Good:As]

05. Floorgasm - 'Have A Nice Day' [Closet]

06. Mo-dem - 'Contact (We Gotta Connect)' (Long Mix) [Clockwork]

07. Hi-Gate - 'I Can Hear Voices' (Schizophrenic Mix) [incentive]

08. Pitcher - 'Strike' [suck Me Plasma]

09. Vincent De Moor - 'Fly Away' (Original Instrumental) [More Moor]

10. Dutch Force - 'Deadline' [inferno]

11. CRW - 'I Feel Love' (DJ Jam X & De Leon Remix) [Media]

12. Fridge - 'Angel' [Go For It!]

13. The Pitcher - 'Dropshot' [Nukleuz]

14. Perfect Phase - 'Goal!!!' [2 Play]

15. DJ Sandy vs. Housetrap - Overdrive (Moguai's Amnesia Fog Generator Remix) [Additive]

16. Novy vs. Eniac - Pumpin (Flickman Remix) [Positiva]

17. Tomcraft vs. Sunbeam - Versus [Kontor]

18. Crazy Malamute - Free To Ride (U.B.I.'s Fat Tyre Mix) [Logic]

19. York - Reachers of Civilization (Rank 1 Remix) [Manifesto]

20. Lightforce - Join Me (Club Mix) [slinky]

21. Out of Grace - Anglia (Plug & Play Remix) [Free For All]

22. Solar Stone - 7 Cities (Solar Stone's Liquid Summer Mix) [Lost Language]

23. Smudge & Smith - Near Me (Translucid Club 1) [iNCredible]

i'm bagging this, it look great! As a heads up, i'm literally now ripping vinyl into Traktor Scratch to do a '99-00 classics set myself. Mine is going to focus on the slightly more housier sound that Jules played. I should have it mixed either tonight or tomorrow.

Cheers guys. I did enjoy doing this and I mixed it all on vinyl - showing a little turntable rust here and there but I am happy with it overall as the tunes mean alot to me and It's a joy to own them all on vinyl.

All my new stuff is on CD obviously due to the way the industry has gone and many tracks not being available on vinyl now anyway - but I dont think I'd ever sell my vinyl collection as you just cant beat owning a proper classic that way rather than just downloading an MP3.. its made music collecting quite boring in comparison really - although there are many advantages too which is why I converted to buying all new stuff as MP3 and mixing on CD decks for the last 4/5 years.

The Advantages of Travel

Write a passage with the words and phrases given:,wow power leveling,

advantages, widen our knowledge, make friends, knowledge of geography, beautiful scenery, different lifestyle, customs and

cultures, various food, practise a foreign lan guage, worth spending the time.

wow gold,

Whenever a college student is asked, wotlk gold,"What are you going to do this summer

vacation?" The most probable answer might be "I am going to have a travel. " It sounds that college students are fond of

travelling. Why? Because travel has numerous advantages.wow gold,

First of all, travel can widen our knowledge of geography, the knowledge of customs, cultures and lifestyles of different

places and countries. Secondly, we can make friends and practise a foreign language through travelling. Finally, travel is the best

way of pastime. wow gold,We can enjoy eating various food and seeing beautiful sceneries.

In a word, we can benefit from travel in more than one way. It is worth spending the time

So far as the topic Health and Wealth is concerned, different people have different opinions about it.

wow gold,Some think that wealth means everything. To them , wealth or having a lot of money can help

them to do what they want to do. With a lot of money , they can buy the beautiful house, expensive car, beautiful clothes , and so

on. They even have the idea that they can buy happiness which they like.

wow gold,

On the other hand, some other people don’t agree with those people mentioned above. They believe that Healthy is more important

than wealth. First, you can enjoy a happier life with healthy body than those wealthy people with poor health. Second, a healthy

body is the foundation for a successful career. Third, a healthy body is also necessary for accumulating wealth.

wow geld,

In a word,wow gold,, keeping health first if you want become wealthy. It is well-known that a

person can make a large fortune if he has the right opportunities during his life. But if the person suffers from a terrible

illness, then no matter how much money he may earn, he will still lead a miserable life.

WOW power leveling, Therefore, health is much more important than wealth.

wow gold,,

The Advantages of Travel