...Backwards

Spin Doctor

I was at the I Love VC tour in Brighton last night. The warmup DJ played a track which sounded like something you'd pick up on Nukleuz. Had a little pause, then the vocal 'Backwards'. The tune then followed suit for a few bars. Had quite a bit of filtering, and what sounded like a cow bell sample delayed off beat with. Plenty of stoppages with sample/effect thrown in. Was quite cheesy, but went down well.

ya me thinks it is, it will be released on nukleuz but its not the origional mix, im deffo seeing organ donors on 4/11 so will talk to them bout it then and also try and squeeze a copy out of them lol. as they r m8 of my m8 whos djin on that night as well.

• 1 month later...

orig by organ donors

remix by mark sherry

forthcoming on tidy

Came out a few weeks ago guv, Jules has only played the Public Domain Remix on his show far as I am aware, don't know if a Mark Sherry Mix has been relased as the release vinyl has the Original and Public Domain mixes on (I know as I has it right ere!).

I'm prettty sure it's not the Public Domain remix that Jules is playing. Heres a couple of sound clips:

Original - http://mp3.juno.co.uk/MP3/SF195520-01-01-01.mp3

Public Domain Mix - http://mp3.juno.co.uk/MP3/SF195520-01-02-01.mp3

According to these two sound clips, it is the original that Jules has been playing. I am very sure these are not mislabelled as well because the Public Domain mix sounds a lot like a Mark Sherry production.

:oops: I feel so silly when mark Sherry is Public Domain yes, I'm confsued by playing the side the originals on and it being the mix Jule's has been playing, but with the Public Domain mix being entitled 'Scratchmaster' when thers no scratching (well like a couple of seconds of tops) confuses me!