Speed of Sound (Karl G Mix)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where did he get that copy of dark side of the moon from?

Tune Inn, after I spotted it and posted about it on jj.net. 2 days later a username, something like simononestop, appears on Ebay with a mint copy.

Tune Inn went through a phase of getting good promos in before anyone else, but it seems to have dried up recently. Good shop tho

• 3 weeks later...

I think there was something on Karl's site saying it should be in the shops on Monday :? :? :?

That auction of Redemption's on Ebay didn't end for 6 days, so it'll be quicker (and probs significantly cheaper) to get it elsewhere.

..then that changed to thursday, then my mate at his record shop actually got some in friday... its fun working with redemption!

get on that list of mine, i think my mate at the shop might do me a link tonight to mailout for the 20 odd vinyls he got in :wink:

Yay!!! Finally got my order placed with the site above! 8) 8) Never used this shop before, but if Karl knows the bloke, it must be sound 8) Only got one copy, no doubt I'll get another from Chemical when they get some in - want to keep a mint copy as I always wear out my fave tunes :D