Speed of Sound (Karl G Mix)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Karl are you not a tad unhappy at the way this has been taken out of your hands i.e. with the pressings just discovered, and then a change of artist name etc?

And have you been granted a free copy yet? :?

also karl i like the jules version of it where its slightly edited is he responsibel for this or is it finshed version?

ps i played this on playlist on a busy sat afternoon in hmv and it got a crackin response also jules played this at inside out and went down as best tune of the night, people were dancin like high jumpers !!! eh??!!

Karl are you not a tad unhappy at the way this has been taken out of your hands i.e. with the pressings just discovered, and then a change of artist name etc?

And have you been granted a free copy yet? :?

i am a bit annoyed yea, and have had two other people not say good things about redemption since aswell but hey - who was offering to press it? at least its out. should have a loada of copies on the way.

also karl i like the jules version of it where its slightly edited is he responsibel for this or is it finshed version? ..

is jules cut version, he recommended putting it on the vinyl too but the fact i diddnt have his version and for the reasons 'traill' says, it never happened. hope the original isnt dissapointing tho!

i know its a bit late and all karl but did u try slinky's label at all. p.s need to have a chat with you at some point about possiblility of another tune in the making, let me know on both, if you didnt try slinky's label, next time u do a tune and u want it pressed ill have a chat with the guys down there, as im part of one of the agencies that works for the guys that own slinky (my god ive gone boss eyed). either that or next month Chris B (one half of pants and corset) is reopening a vynal shop and often is chatting to label guys so can talk to him 2. sorry this is late but for anything in the future ill see what i can do for u if u want. Si, p.s lovin speed of sound, got it on vynal now and am buzzin on it

• 2 weeks later...

I was suprised with mylo being out meself - diddnt know they were pressing that yet until a load of copies randomly turned up at my door, so im not as annoyed at them any more 8)

Archived