• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

IMG_0606.jpg

2 x Pioneer CDJ 1000 MK3

2 x Technics 1210 MK3 (only one on that picture)

1 x Pioneer DJM 600

1 x Pioneer EFX 1000

2 x KRK Rokit RP6's

1 x Sennheiser HD25 SP

That setup on the picture is in my old flat but I have since moved and have removed the 1210 so that the EFX 1000 sits on the workstation. My 1210's are back in their boxes in my bedroom. Need to convert vinyl to MP3's and sell the decks. One of the tasks I never seem to get round to.

Nice setup man!!! :lol: See you've got KRK's as well :D Are they not very low no??? Seems like they'd be bellow ear level and out of the 'sweet spot'??

Edited by KSheehan

Nice setup man!!! :lol: See you've got KRK's as well :D Are they not very low no??? Seems like they'd be bellow ear level and out of the 'sweet spot'??

these krk's any good?? iv got yamaha MSP5'S which i think judge jules and radio1 use, and they sound good, but heard good reports about the KRK'S.

ear level, ideally pointing at an angle towards the ear, both symetrical is definatly the best way to get the sweet spot.

I was look at those deck stands. Is it quite sturdy?

I made it! Piece of cake really and it is sturdy as you like! Got the bloke at B&Q to cut them to size'ish and made some minor adjustments at home before fixing them together with screws. Job done.

In reference to the KRK position; yeah they would ideally be at ear height but for a bedroom setup that height is fine. I really rate them as they are dead loud and crisp as a frosty December morning! I have the volume of the speaker turned right down and the master level on my DJM600 is only at half volume. Still pretty loud. Would be ideal for house partys volume wise if you required ;) !

I made it! Piece of cake really and it is sturdy as you like! Got the bloke at B&Q to cut them to size'ish and made some minor adjustments at home before fixing them together with screws. Job done.

Brilliant then. I just have two sides and a top, and alot of boxes of records about the whole house! lol

This is the history of the rise of the DJ, from the humble "talking jukebox" origins of radio disc jockeys to today's DJ superstars who travel the world earning rock star salaries with a fanbase to match.

How to DJ... properly is simply how to dj all the basics with input from loads of big dj's