Skinny Jeans worn by men

Briggsy

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're not one of those that wears jeans with the arse around the knees are you? lol

haha no thats what I mean. When I lost some weight a while ago my jeans became rather 'gangsta' baggy, and whilst at school doing art they nearly fell to my ankles - that is another uncool look :lol:

Ok usually people say something is 'gay' and I have to come back and say alot of my friends are actually gay and they don't do it. (what with gay being used as a derogatory term.)

However in this case I have to say, alot of my friends are gay and do wear these jeans, so in this case I think the term is being used correctly.

We would like to know where we can get them in Rancid colours please? :)

BTW I think they look ok, as long as you aint fat!

Edited by Number 2 fan

lol, I do think they are an item of clothing specifically aimed at gay people though. It does tend to be gay people, emo's or people with wacky dress sense that wear them. Its like those skaters that insist on wearing baggy jeans with their arses round their knees, with those long dangly chains that get caught on fencing (not the wisest choice when skating!) lol.

I wonder what a gay emo skater wears out of curiosity? :lol:

OMG! Could you imagine John Prescott wearing a pair of skinny jeans? :ill: :ill: :ill:

lol, I do think they are an item of clothing specifically aimed at gay people though. It does tend to be gay people, emo's or people with wacky dress sense that wear them. Its like those skaters that insist on wearing baggy jeans with their arses round their knees, with those long dangly chains that get caught on fencing (not the wisest choice when skating!) lol.

I wonder what a gay emo skater wears out of curiosity? :lol:

OMG! Could you imagine John Prescott wearing a pair of skinny jeans? :ill: :ill: :ill:

ewwwwww it would be like having a Tourniquet to restrict bloods flow :lol:

Ok usually people say something is 'gay' and I have to come back and say alot of my friends are actually gay and they don't do it. (what with gay being used as a derogatory term.)

However in this case I have to say, alot of my friends are gay and do wear these jeans, so in this case I think the term is being used correctly.

We would like to know where we can get them in Rancid colours please? :)

look in Topman next time you're about, they come in Navy Blue (how apt), red, green, i've even seen yellow! Who the hell would wear them? I hate all this "nu-rave" fashion bollox that the likes of Hotchip, Klaxons etc seem to have made so popular. You know, its heavily 80's influenced. It just looks stupid.

Another thing that seems to be really popular at the minute are those odd white pointy shoes that Topman seem to sell. When i walk through town, i see more people wearing these than any other type of trainer.

I don't know what fashion is - I wear shirts which are either black, grey, or blue, with trousers which are either cammo brown or light blue jeans

You see anyone wearing these clothes and they have an adorable cheeky face, its probably me.

you sound like you have the same stylist as dave pearce :lol: