Briggsy

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha back to skinny jeans

Do you like them on girls?

negatory, they make some girls look like they are wearing a nappy. I like regular fit jeans on girls, if they've got a nice bootay, it should fill out nicely and the rest of the jeans follow suit. I suppose tight, but not skintight!

haha back to skinny jeans

Do you like them on girls?

Kind of - If they look like Jennifer Ellison, then yes - if they look like Vanessa Feltz, then no :o

If its cold I wear a black beanie hat which makes me look like a thief, and my trousers sit comfortably around the waist :thumbsup: There is a bit of normality in me after all lol

Looking like a thief in Lincolnshire is definately normal! :lol:

Never really understood skinny jeans on men it was shell suits and troop trainers when i a nipper lol :D

haha! During the war.....

150px-Albert1.jpg

Edited by Briggsy

i'm really into those Shemagh scarfs at the minute obviously having to favour t shirts instead of shirts if i wear one though. Also, i want that orange silk neck scarf that Paul Oakenfold is seen wearing - the pic Quadrant posted up on another thread somewhere.

My clothes depend on my mood!!

If I'm in a good mood I wear my best clothes, if I'm in a bad mood I don't get dressed at all.

BTW I like Simon Cowell, he can wear whatever he likes! ;)

Yes but only because he is rich and famous

i'm big into clothes. I'm not a fashion victim or owt like that - i usually bag my stuff from H&M! - i like to put effort in though. There's no harm in looking smart, first impressions and all that.

I like;

Jeans, regular fit, dark blue with distress on them. I like them low slung aswell (yes i know i know).

Belts; obviously worn with the buckle to the side (!), i'm kinda linking white belts at the minute, studded ones especially.

T-shirts; plain black or white to go under the shirt, or if its a tee - then i like a nice tight fit one. I like loud intricate designs on my t-shirts, i like really short arms on t-shirts too.

Shirts; pastel colours, they HAVE to be slim fit though. Long sleeve too, which i normally roll up.

Shoes, i'm strictly an Adidas man. Even before this whole love for the retro adidas kicked in i really only wore Superstars. Been wearing them since about '97. They have to have fat laces aswell. I like my trainers to be white so theres a nice contrast with the jeans.

Schemagh/neck scarfs; opposite colour to the shirt i'm wearing. Schemagh NOT to be worn with a shirt, only t-shirt.

Hat; sometimes (my hair is getting very very long now) i cant be bothered to style it, so i throw a hat on. I have this wonderful "Decorators" hat i got from H&M last year. Best 7 quid i ever spent! Obviously, worn with peak to the side.

Hates;

Tracksuits of any kind, especially when worn with "normal" shoes - the kind guys wear for work - yuk.

Black trainers, usually nike shox or whatever.

Skinny jeans and any "nu-rave" attire that currently adorns Topman.

Those annoying Mr Men t-shirts, i got one of these before everyone started wearing them. I also have a wicked Flash Gordon t-shirt, but dont wear them at the minute at all.

White socks - only to be worn down the gym me thinks.

Boxers; has to be, plain white ones aswell - they just feel more fresh. Y-fronts are not a great look.

As for women, it all seems to be those shorts that go over some leggins at the moment. I'm not really feeling that look at all. For me, i like a nice casual, but comfortable look. Pair of jeans/combats with a nice strappy top and Timberland boots always looks good. When going out though, a blue dress looks hella good. At a party this weekend and a few girls were wearing these, and to be fair, they looked hot in them, whilst not being tarty. Those big belts also seem to be popular at the moment too, again, not quite sure i like the look.

Oh, i'm rambling, i'll stop now.

Well lets just say, you weren't lying with your initial statement there.

Personally I am one for colour co-ordination, as long as the colours match, I think I can wear it, so actually this eighties stuff is well up my street, for one thing I have done it all before.

In fact I am trying to find some PUCE sunglasses atm, have been scanning the town for a fortnight, can't get the right pink though!

I like your style, sir!

I like to wear tight-fitting jeans because I feel it supports my glockenspiel.

does it give the ol chap a hypnotic quality? Do you feel tight jeans make your bum look nice Quadrant?

Edited by Moonman

Why moonman you sound good from your description-pics please

You have moved UP in the rankings of my top members:

1) Quadrant (But work on it as moonman is coming up!!!)

2) Moonman

3) Number 2

4) Simon ross

5) Um i forgot, sorry