JJA Board members night in Coventry - July?

Briggsy

Correct thread then, I can put aside dosh for return train ticket if need be, this is because i received a cheque from IR yesterday for income tax rebate and Im working over the weekend (its temping still, not a full time job)so loads dosh to come in and be saved for stuff!

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very true - its so simple, yet so difficult.

All it takes is someone to say "well actually, i'm free this weekend in August", and then someone to follow it up with "actually, i'm also free that weekend" - and then, voila! Everyone should see a pattern forming and think "well actually, I can make myself available that weekend too - so i'll put my name down too"

With 365 days in the year, it surely can't be that hard for a group of us to spare a day with two or three months advance notice?

I could do any date in september. Shall we say Saturday 12th September 2009?

I bet that is like the first week of University for me :lol: Chances are no matter what the date will be I would be too scared to do any serious travelling as such. I hate myself for it, but I can't travel unless I'm with someone who has done the exact route in the past. Being lost is a mega fear of mine.

haha come on Simon Im sure you can find it easy enough. Where are you from? Coventry aint hard to find - if I can find it anyone can. Also I'd be surprised if any Uni started as early as the 12th so thats no excuse :P

If you all know where Bath is right well go to the right abit and look very very closly zoom in a million times to find Melksham on a map yeah, That;s where I am! now see where Coventry is, yeah I a long way to go! can any youse beat that!

I shall endeavour to take one crazy detour then :lol:

Pick me up on the way there then please!

And kml, you aint invited anyway hun! :P

I travel one mile to work, it takes ages but it isn't far!

I'm well excited I hope I come! :)

Edited by Number 2 fan