JJA Board members night in Coventry - July?

Briggsy

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wholly agree with that from when I played for Briggsy down there, if he sorts out the mixer then the setup is superb.

Yeah, that mixer was shocking that night. It had 12 channels, yet there's only room to fit four decks at the most in that booth. Its an expensive mixer to buy aswell - they'd have been better off with a Pioneer DJM600 or something - a cheaper mixer, yet better quality and more suited to the venue. Those were my decks, but for some daft reason, I didn't take my mixer that night. Everything was much better second time around.

at 11pm? bloodey ell what you lot eat at crazy hours

haha I ate a whole 12" deep pan pizza last night at 1am - then went to bed at 2am and got up for work at 7am. I felt it this morning lol.

My last meal of the day is always around midnight though (although its usually something light - not a pizza! lol).

haha I ate a whole 12" deep pan pizza last night at 1am - then went to bed at 2am and got up for work at 7am. I felt it this morning lol.

My last meal of the day is always around midnight though (although its usually something light - not a pizza! lol).

Truly though that is so the wrong time to eat!! It's helps make ya fat!! No lie!!

If July is gonna happen, i'm gonna need some definate "yes's" soon and a rough idea of how many people are likely to turn up. Its a popular venue and gets book early - so if its left for too much longer, getting it on a Friday or Saturday in July will be impossible - it'd have to be later.

If July is gonna happen, i'm gonna need some definate "yes's" soon and a rough idea of how many people are likely to turn up. Its a popular venue and gets book early - so if its left for too much longer, getting it on a Friday or Saturday in July will be impossible - it'd have to be later.

juy, i can only do the 25/26th, i'd need a confrimed date so i could get time off or swap a shift with someone...?

Once we are past the 2nd weekend in July I cant have any weekends off until end of August so September really. Im still potentially available for 1st or second weekend in July but Im not booking them off until a definate date is decided. If we can agree on something soon for either of those weekends I'll definately come but as Ive said before the longer its left the more chance someone else will book the time....

Edited by Tremor

Seems to me we are in a bit of a catch 22 situation with this, plenty of us are interested and the rest would defo give in and come along in the end but no one can say yes for sure until they have a firm date, (to book time off work etc etc) yet Briggsy cannot possibly be expected to book and pay a deposit on a venue without knowing who will defo go :(

What can be done to solve this problem, any ideas?

Briggsy how much is the deposit going to be?

What can be done to solve this problem, any ideas?

Briggsy how much is the deposit going to be?

I don't know, this is the problem, like you say, we're in a bit of a catch 22 situation :(

The deposit, from what I can remember last time, was around £160.