Hi

paulhopwood

It's picked up mainly because Jules posted on it, and everyone shot over for a look and a lick!! (well not everyone, actually, that's a bit of an exaggeration!)

Plus it's moderated slightly more often now.

It's a shame the only time Jules bothered to post on his official board (other than the initial hello) is to reply to Monkeyspanker!!!

I mean.......need I say more than that really!

Anyway, I go there everyday. But that's to be expected really! ;)

Edited by Number 2 fan

My god some of the people that seem like they've been on here only five minutes far exceed my post tally. You need to find something else to do with your time :P

I joined pretty much near the start but obviously don't spend too much time on here.

Edited by Uberduck

I am far ahead of your post total on the official board now Number 2 ... remember the little race we had when we were both at about 160 posts each :lol:

HOW??

Dunno what you are talking about Simon?

Simon I just checked I am only 27 behind you and that's because I was ill for a few weeks and I didn't bother feeding the troll until you all did!! :P

Edited by Number 2 fan

We did not feed the troll, well I didn't as much as anyone else. I basically made two posts, one agreeing with Jules and the other summing the entire experience conveniently into one sentence for everyone ;)

Emy, make a post about the first thing you think of after reading this ....

On His Nokia. Then dubs it over at home with his own voice and script, quite amusing! :D

I wish it was that easy!

A very warm welcome to you, sir Paul. smile.gif

You will love this place - and as Number 2 said, 'tis a real gem of a website here. Especially the audio!

How do you make the tour videos for Jules? They must take ages!

Thank you very much.

How do I make the videos?

Basically I turn up with a camera, film what I see, edit it down and put it on the web.

And yes, it takes ages!

Kind regards

Paul