Rob Corbo and Simon Ross pres Corbossy - Bitter Taste (Original Mix)

Hello everyone,

Rob and myself have been producing and remixing together for a good few months, and now we are pushing the boat out all they way. We sat down and had a proper in-depth discussion about what we are going to do with our productions from now on, and we can now share with you a track we have called 'Bitter Taste' under our new 'Corbossy' guise:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rob Corbo and Simon Ross pres Corbossy - Bitter Taste (Original Mix) (128kbps)

[hide_me]http://www.4shared.com/file/91939284/39556c07/Rob_Corbo_and_Simon_Ross_pres_Corbossy_-_Bitter_Taste__Original_Mix___128_.html[/hide_me]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

320 copies will not be available yet since we will be releasing this on a label. A mastered version is being made as I type this thread (making this 128 download an unmastered copy) and as soon as that is done we will be sending it out to the DJ's and producers we believe will enjoy it most.

For anyone who is unsure about listening (incase it might not be to your taste) then expect something similar to the sounds of Richard Durand, John Gibbons, Genix, Reward ... Rob and I are tech-trance heads after all ;)

Comments and feedback will be highly apreciated (as per usual), but most of all we hope you enjoy what is the start of the new Corbossy era!!!

Simon and Rob

Edited by simonross46

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't really do much for me sadly. I find it a bit sedate & it doesn't really seem to go anywhere. In my opinion it needs a bit more energy & a double measure of oomph. I prefer my tech nice & heavy though so perhaps my personal tastes are tainting my opinion. The production quality is outstanding though.

I hate this whole [ *TEXT HIDDEN*; visible to you only after replying in this thread. ] business :wall:

It is a total waste of time. If anything it puts me off as i have to end up making two posts if I then want to comment after listening :wall: :wall: :wall:

The hidden text feature means we can have a general idea of who has downloaded the link from this site sir. It also means if a randomer comes along to this site, they can't just take the link for themselves too because they have to post to view it.

Thanks to everyone who has listened so far :)

The hidden text feature means we can have a general idea of who has downloaded the link from this site sir. It also means if a randomer comes along to this site, they can't just take the link for themselves too because they have to post to view it.

Thanks to everyone who has listened so far :)

Fair enough, although I still hate the hidden download :lol:

I am sorry but I won't be signing this.

It leaves me with too much of a bitter taste!

ok firstly who the hell are you and whats your label?

and having never heard of you why would we even send this to you in the first place!?

And that comment is pure cheese on toast that one!?

Feedback would be welcome not some cheesy comment?!

Corbo

ok firstly who the hell are you and whats your label?

and having never heard of you why would we even send this to you in the first place!?

And that comment is pure cheese on toast that one!?

Feedback would be welcome not some cheesy comment?!

Corbo

And your track is rubbish and won't get signed by anyone in it's current state :rolleyes:

And your track is rubbish and won't get signed by anyone in it's current state :rolleyes:

I'm sorry mate but it's not fair on either of us to make such a statement. We have tried our very hardest on this track and I know for a fact that when a person has had a go at making music for themselves they learn to appreciate other peoples efforts a great deal more. I would certainly like to hear a track you have made now, go ahead and let everyone hear what you can do?

We have already started to gather some support for this, and I know for a fact that in the near future you will realise how wrong and harsh you have been to both of us.

I'm sorry mate but it's not fair on either of us to make such a statement. We have tried our very hardest on this track and I know for a fact that when a person has had a go at making music for themselves they learn to appreciate other peoples efforts a great deal more. I would certainly like to hear a track you have made now, go ahead and let everyone hear what you can do?

We have already started to gather some support for this, and I know for a fact that in the near future you will realise how wrong and harsh you have been to both of us.

Just my opinion so take it anyway you like