Tracks You Want But You Cant Get or Have Yet

In search of information on Gold 'n' Delicious, i stumbled over this thread here...

http://www.matthardwick.com/forums/showthr...4659&page=8

and... decided that it's a brilliant idea to make such a thread... so here goes :)

Gold 'n' Delicious - 'Ascension' (Lange Remix)

John B - '1985' [DnB... samples the guitar from Talk Talk - Life's what you make it]

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its an acetate which tim has now, was given to colin tevendale (abig name dj in scotland few yrs ago) which i bought from 23rd record shop for a tenner! its quite crackly, and tim managed to salvage it at parts and turn it onto cdr! which i found again and transferred it to mp3!

so its on a wav file the now, a massive file lol, quality not amazing but hey!! great tune ! :)

Blanco Diablo - Absolute Control (Instrumental Mix)

Does anyone remember this from about 3 years ago?

Jules played it alot. It was a Ritchie Kayvan tune (of Dogzilla) and he made the vocal mix available at the time but as far as I know would not give the instrumental away. It was never released I dont think.

Anyone here ever get hold of it?

One tune I've been after for AGES is Groove Park - Carrousel (Fire & Ice Remix) on Bonzai Records which came out about 2002-2003. Searched absolutely everywhere for this gem but no joy so far... :(

(By the way, if anyone can help me with info on where to get this, it would be much appreciated ;) )

Also, more recently, Fred Baker vs Barry Connell - Lunar Frizzbomb (Lukeh Bootleg) is on my wants list. I don't know where to contact Lukeh to ask him about it! :lol:

Yeah I wanted that too. The vocal mix was gash. Jules supported it for a about 3 months, then stopped - and then Richie Kayvan announced it was being released - then Jules supported it for a second time.

However, still no sign of it :(

I also want Studio Ibiza - Born Again - Jules played it in mix back around 2005 time I think, so I emailed him about it - but Jules said a mate of his produced it and it was never going to see the light of day :(

I'd also like Excession - Altitude - i've got two copies on vinyl on two different labels, but both jump up by 2bpm in the intro, and then drop down again by 2bpm - making it impossible to mix with unless you do a mega quick mix. It was a dodgy version and I never could find a version that was playable.

Other tunes i'm after, which have been on my wants list for yonks are:

Soul Bandit - Piano Moment

Cat - Cat

Scott Mac presents DJ Cams - Just Doin' It

Vortex - Scarface

The Columbians - Annihilate

Martin Roth - The Last Time

Douglas - Douglas - Caned by Eddie - I only saw it once on Juno, but was short of cash so left it, went back a few days later to buy it, and it was out of stock. I've never seen it since anywhere else :(

Umek - Overtake & Command

DJ Electro One - Beats From Krakow

Jan Loper - Energy

Jan Loper - I Won't Wait

Peetu S - 2 Scorpions

T&D - Encoder - Caned by Jules and Armin - yet neither of them knew anything about it when I emailed them. Complete mystery of a tune.

Steve Allen - Mooged

Stuart Miller - Sonic Stratosphere

Corvin Dalek v Mr Sam- Pounds Aand Penz (John Gibbons mix)

Sasha - Expander (Mark Norman Remix)

Montana - Chrome

I wish they'd release the Paul Webster mix of Warrior - If You Want Me too. It p***es all over the original.

Mitch & Mart "Get Up"

Friends Of Matthew "Out There" (Full length Lange Remix) - The Serious promo's and presses only had Lange edits. The Perfect World press has the full length mix on it but is rare as.

Wicked Phunker "Jungle Boogie" (Vocal Mix) - There was only one pressing with the full length vocal mix on it, all the rest had the dub and Black Legend mixes on, the one i wanted was the full length vocal mix

Beyond "Still Dream" (Kate's in a trance bootleg)

Unknown "Double Life" This is the one that samples the very old playstation one advert. Jules played it a handful of time but it was never revealed as to who did it, whether it got signed or anything.

Nalin & Kane "Beachball" (Jason Cortez Remix) <- i emailed Jason about this and he said it was getting a full release, this was nearly 2 years ago. I thought it was a brilliant remix of this track and this is the one i want most.

Yeah I wanted that too. The vocal mix was gash. Jules supported it for a about 3 months, then stopped - and then Richie Kayvan announced it was being released - then Jules supported it for a second time.

However, still no sign of it :(

Jan Loper - I Won't Wait

Sasha - Expander (Mark Norman Remix)

Yeah I have the vocal mix of absolute control but I dont like the vocal sample.. shame cos apart from that it is such a good tune.

I have jan loper and sasha mate if u want.

Does anyone remember this from about 3 years ago?

Jules played it alot. It was a Ritchie Kayvan tune (of Dogzilla) and he made the vocal mix available at the time but as far as I know would not give the instrumental away. It was never released I dont think.

Anyone here ever get hold of it?

ive been wanting this track aswell tremor and cant get it instrumental mix :(

Doppler Effect 'Beauty Hides In The Deep' (Perry O'Neil Remix) - owns every other version

Chable & Bonici 'Ride' (PvD Edit)

Lo-Step 'Burma' (Sasha Involver Mix - PvD Edit)

Paul van Dyk 'Connected' (Markus Schulz Breaks Mix)

Gareth Emery vs Signalrunners 'Another Aria, Another Epica' (Markus Schulz Bootleg)

There are probably loads of others but right now can't think of too many, if I was still playing the harder stuff there would be loads more. Would have loved to be able to raid PvD's CD wallet (when he had one) a few years ago, so many of his edits were awesome, particularly the Lo-Step one. Some of the 'Markus Schuls Big Room Re-construction' edits are amazing too, but alas they'll never be released :(