Tracks You Want But You Cant Get or Have Yet

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like a CD full of Markus Schulz' 'Big Room Reconstructions' & private bootlegs as they're always brilliant but never get released anywhere

i'd like a CD of cheeky Radio Slave edits of tracks that he does. I would also really like to go and see him play, especially somewhere like the Panorama Bar.

what i want to know, is who puts these tracks on the sharing sites if only a select few have them? and why?

I've often wondered this as well. The only site I really know of is one I was sent a link to years ago by someone on a message board in response to me asking for info on a tune.

I took a look out of curiosity but dont agree with obtaining tracks in this manner. It was shocking to see though just how many of the tunes I was after at the time were on there. Most of the posts seem to be zip folders with "promo CDR" or similar wording in the filename. So it certainly seems like some people who get hold of proper promo releases are just dumping them onto these sites or passing them on to others who then post them. Who knows.

It's a foriegn website - im guessing Czech as its .cz at the end. I dont download from it though - I dont consider that I really "have" a tune unless I've paid for it on a proper download site or requested it from the artist and been sent it from them direct. downloading from P2P sites is cheating really and I'd still feel I didn't really own a track if I'd got it by this means... and would feel bad then about playing out or putting in promo mixes as people are gonna ask where you got it anyway and you'll soon be found out.

I'd like a CD full of Markus Schulz' 'Big Room Reconstructions' & private bootlegs as they're always brilliant but never get released anywhere

Agreed! He does some superb edits, bootlegs and reconstructions, but they never come out. I love his 'Another Aria, Another Epica' bootleg. My mate can't even get anything out of him and she's good mates with him :o

Stix & Stoned - "Outrageous"

kml I have this, how much do you want it?? ;) I don't play it, I have it on a Jules compilation too, I just snapped it up out of a second hand box of 12"s what format did you want it on?

Edited by Number 2 fan

kml I have this, how much do you want it?? ;) I don't play it, I have it on a Jules compilation too, I just snapped it up out of a second hand box of 12"s what format did you want it on?

I know it is easy enough to find. Just don't want to pay for it :lol:

It'll be out soon enough but I really can't wait for the Dakota album. Schulz' best work over the past couple of years has come under that alias & everything I've heard from the album thus far is fantastic.