Tracks You Want But You Cant Get or Have Yet

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One tune I've been after for AGES is Groove Park - Carrousel (Fire & Ice Remix) on Bonzai Records which came out about 2002-2003. Searched absolutely everywhere for this gem but no joy so far... :(

(By the way, if anyone can help me with info on where to get this, it would be much appreciated ;) )

Also, more recently, Fred Baker vs Barry Connell - Lunar Frizzbomb (Lukeh Bootleg) is on my wants list. I don't know where to contact Lukeh to ask him about it! :lol:

http://www.discogs.com/Groove-Park-Hit-The...l/release/91874

Discogs Marketplace has 8 people selling it :)

Most wanted:-

PQM - Over The Edge (Markus Schulz Remix) - unreleased sadly :(

Trevor & Simon - Visions of Heaven (trancey b-side to 'Hands Up' promos), played by Jules once.

Quivver - Twist & Shout, I think PVD played an unreleased version of this a few years ago, been trying to track it down :)

Wolfsheim Wundervoll (Blank & Jones Remix)

Edited by Simcut

PQM - Over The Edge (Markus Schulz Remix) - unreleased sadly :(

Wolfsheim Wundervoll (Blank & Jones Remix)

I always thought the PQM tune got released but obviously it can't have if you've not tracked it down. The Wolfsheim tune is wicked, remember PvD caning that around '04

Beyond "Still Dream" (Kate's in a trance bootleg)

I have this

ditto... bought it off someone on this board (can't recall who though... Tim maybe?).

Also I would give my soul to have a copy of Jules' version of the Gladiator Theme.... my GOD I love that tune.

I still think it would be appropriate to dig it out of his archives (if possible) and give it away as a free bootleg version, like so many other DJ's does with mashups and other bootleg tracks.

But hey, thats just me.... maybe the mysterious and magic that surrounds the track would disappear if it was released... just like the same thing might happen with the last unknown track of that Lush set from 2000, if it was to be ID'd some day

http://www.discogs.com/Groove-Park-Hit-The...l/release/91874

Discogs Marketplace has 8 people selling it :)

Cheers for the info on that mate! :thumbsup:

I also managed to track it down on Ebay & I've won the bidding for it tonight B)

Just waiting for it to arrive in the post in the next few days now so expect to hear it on my next monthly mix (post permitting!) :)

briggsy verry mutch wants let me look

Vortex - Scarface i mailed vortex 3 of them nobody is the real one so is not that real name im sorry i wanted it to

The Columbians - Annihilate little help fo you is dj mog ;)

Martin Roth - The Last Time the vocal mix is everywere on sharing sides and is 3 jears old <_<

Jan Loper - Energy it was in 2005 on trackitdown ore audiojelly

Jan Loper - I Won't Wait i mailed him and get it

Peetu S - 2 Scorpions is out on download sides verry old and it was remixed again 1 year after

T&D - Encoder you mean Tamsin & Gareth - Encoder (White Label) i mailed the artists in 2007 ore 2006 on myspace and they gived to me

Stuart Miller - Sonic Stratosphere he put full tune in 2006 ore 2007 inhis myspace

Corvin Dalek v Mr Sam- Pounds Aand Penz (John Gibbons mix) i mailed him and get that in 2007

Sasha - Expander (Mark Norman Remix) can i say that it was in sharing sides in 2008 ore 07 sorry i now nobody is alowed to talk about sharing sides

Montana - Chrome i mailed montana in 2007 and after 1 month he send me 320kbps file it was never out but he is verry friendly and gived it out.. :D

Warrior - If You Want Me no comment :lol:

Last night I was going thru an old box of tunes and whilst exclaiming " OMG I DON'T FU*KING BELIEVE IT !! " I found the original Kid Paul mix of Cafe Del Mar's - Energy 52, that I have been after for - like - EVER!! So I had it all along and just bought it on vinyl AGAIN during this threads life time!!

What a total DIV!!

So if anyone want's a copy of it, I have a spare!! <_<

• 4 weeks later...