90's Dance Music

Tim451

LOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOL Wait there was loads of Stock Aitken and Waterman in those tunes my mate gave me other day. Do you want them?

Once upon a time though, I thought that Pete Wardmen was actually Pete Waterman, and couldn't believe how much his style had changed and how much I liked him after hating them so much. Actually said it to people as well, found out when I saw him live, felt a bit of a di*k then lolol

Jason that can't be it on Juno as it says 2002, and I have a tiny bit of that version on a Compilation CD I bought in 1996??

But the one I want is defo the one you sent me a clip of!! ??

Actually all the CD says about it is ' Published by moonquake/musikedition discoton EYE Q records 1996 HOOJ CHOONS '

Haha that original DJ Kid Paul mix of cafe del mar is quality.

Im thinking maybe I should snap up an original copy of this also just for the collection. I have that release from the juno link but that was a 2002 re-press/re-release - still the quality of that press is probably gonna be better than a really old copy... Ive hardly played that vinyl as I mainle played the three n one remix which I have on other releases.

OMG Brittania music club, I have a few LP's from them.

The stranglers, OMD can't remember who else, my elder sister joined and used to let me choose the free one, as you got one free for every 3 that you bought I think.

Cool, my first experiences of getting vinyl through the post!!!! :)