The JJA Board members mix

Who's up for a board members mix then?

Basically, if we all record a three-track mix, and then everyone sends those three-track mixes over to me, i'll mix them all together to make one long board members mix.

If you're up for it, reply to this thread, record a three track mix (no intro's please for obvious reasons) and then send me the link. Deadline is 1st April :D

Also, please post a tracklisting so that I can post the complete tracklisting for the full length mix afterwards :D

It may be worth telling people what tunes your going to play in advance so that we don't end up with repeated tunes. The last thing we want is Green Martian - Industry 6 times, or 4 people using an Obama accapella (unlikely though!).

Download Links

JJA Board Members Mix Part 1

JJA Board Members Mix Part 2

Edited by Simcut
  • Like 1

There were rumblings of doing something like this a few years back ultimately nowt appened.

Ive just picked three tunes and mixed them so I could start the mix (playing at 128-130bpm), what quality upload do you want?

My tunes are:

Meccaheadz-Nite Skoolz (Breaktime Edit)(Europa)

Mr. Oizo-Flat Beat (F Comms/PIAS)

Mojolators Feat. Camilla-Drifting (Multiply)

Edited by JasonB

There were rumblings of doing something like this a few years back ultimately nowt appened.

Ive just picked three tunes and mixed them so I could start the mix (playing at 128-130bpm), what quality upload do you want?

My tunes are:

Meccaheadz-Nite Skoolz (Breaktime Edit)(Europa)

Mr. Oizo-Flat Beat (F Comms/PIAS)

Mojolators Feat. Camilla-Drifting (Multiply)

Good work chaps! 320kbps MP3's would be perfect please :D

I'll get cracking on my mini-mix over the next couple of days too. Not sure what i'm gonna play yet ;)

Any more people interested? ;)

How do we send the link? On mediafire is that ok?

I could do three uplifting drum and bass tracks

I don't think I need to tell you what tracks, I will surprise you! Nothing too heavy, unless you want some hard drum and bass???

Would add a new dimension to the mix

Edited by emy

I like that record :huh: But now thanx to you, I have the Huey Lewis one running around in my head when i go to bed!!! THANX :angry:

I'm gonna wait and see if I can get 3 in a row before naming them! lol I know what i would like them to be though :D

You are welcome

er,. as ever it slightly changed, i've just recorded mine...New Vision "Me + You" (Mad Mark & DJ Antoine Mix), Lost Witness "7 Colours" (Angelic Mix) and Darren Tate "Fall From Grace" (Gracelands EP).

I'm just checking it now for levels. I did it one go straight off vinyl, no ripping into Traktor or nothing. I forgot how much fun it is mixing straight off vinyl, and how good it sounds.

Briggsy, here's the linky mclink; MY CONTRIBUTION

Edited by Moonman

I think I have my choice of three -

Dash Berlin and Matt Cerf ft Jaren - Man On The Run (Original Vocal)

Roger Shah and Tenishia - You're So Cool (Original Mix)

Mike Koglin ft Tania Laila - Find Me (Original Vocal)

Might change later though, depends what the transitions are like :rolleyes:

OK so do I actually need to count how many BPM's I'm on as well as mix??

No, because i'll have to mix everything into each other anyway so i'll mix them in the best flowing order based on what people send me. Whatever your speed and style, i'll find a place for it :D