The JJA Board members mix

'FuzzY-LogiC' date='Mar 28 2009, 04:17 AM' post='62786']

02. Hans Zimmer - Gladiator Theme (Judge Jules Remix) (Tim Traill's Acetate Reconstruction)

One of my favourites from Jules and was only played a couple of times as Jules was unable to get it released.

Tim did a great job!

Edited by Chrissie Brown

Right guys, i've not been around much recently due to floating around between Work, Northampton and DJ'ing gigs - so hopefully i'll find some time to record this mix this week.

More people took part than I expected (I think every regular member contributed - so thanks everyone!) - so this may now have to be two mixes! If that's the case, i'll do one more downtempo mix, and another more banging mix.

• 1 month later...
Whats the latest on the mix Briggsy.. I hope things aren't still so hectic for ya.

Its on its way mate, sorry. Its been one thing after another here - but i've got a week off work next week so i'l do it then :D

I reckon it'll have to be two mixes because quite a lot of people took part :D

Cool man and no worries on the time. Ive found its been ages since Ive had the time to get on the decks recently until tonight... had a decent mix earlier and posted me tracklist in another thread. I look forward to it.

So what's happening with this then? I can't be arsed to read all 8 pages of this thread :P

Basically, he said he could go, but she said he can't, so he sulked, so she then said he could go, but then he said he couldn't because she was going, so she decided that she wouldn't go after all.