The JJA Board members mix

3 months and 15 days so far.........................

Thats 2520 hours available so far to get this done, I only work 1924 minus holidays a YEAR, get it sorted Briggsy!

Apart from full time work, I have a disabled dad to look after part time, DJ'ing gigs for the past 4 months, and problems at work and home to deal with - everytime I put the time aside to do it, something comes up. I was gonna do it last Sunday, but then something came up - so I was gonna do it tonight, but surprise surprise, something came up. I'm now hoping to do it Sunday, but no doubt something else will come up.

I haven't even done a so-called "monthly" mix since January. So, yeah, I know it was my idea and everyone has taken the time to do it - but I didn't expect the last few months ot go t**s up.

I know it needs doing, and i'm aware that I need to find the time to do it - but it'd be nice if people just accepted i've got s*** going on at the moment and don't need extra people on my back. I've got enough of that as it is.

I'm on the case. Sorry guys - just a bit more patience please!

Sorry mate, I wasn't saying you were being lazy or anything, just so happened I had the windows calculator up when I noticed there was 10 pages in that thread lol.

If you were to fire the mixes over to me it would probably take me a year to mix it.

Sorry if it came across a bit cheeky.

Its cool mate, don't worry! I just fly off on one quite easily at the moment because I feel constantly pressured for various reasons. I will try and get it done on Sunday though.

I know i've took the p*** a bit after setting a deadline of April - but everything has gone t**s up. Dad in hospital for two weeks with heart problems, job at risk, other s***, etc. Its been a nightmare :(

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Fandabbidosie!! :D

Looking forward to it.

Can we hear it before we see the T/L's and DJ's!!

Yeah OK, i'll stick the link up shortly - and put the DJ's and tracklisting up on Tuesday ;)

I've mixed the 6 mixes together tonight which complimented each other the best - which is around an hour and a half long. Just uploading the file now.

The remaining mixes will be mixed together this week :D

nice1 Briggsy!!! Thanks!

One thing though... can you please make it 192kbps? it's a shame only to encode it in 128 as it doesn't give full justice to the sound quality.

Thanks in advance :)

The problem is, a couple of people saved their mixes at 128kbps, so if I encode it to 192, it'll make those sections that were recorded at a lower quality sound even worse :( Its a shame everyone didn't stick to the 320 kbps quality :(

if you re-encode something already in 128 at a higher bitrate (say 192) it won't be degraded more than a 192 re-encoded to 192...

btw, the track at 58-61min is SICK! what track is it?? It's the track just before Jonah - Shh (Listen)

OK mate, its too late to re-do this one at 192 as i'd already saved it at 128 - but i'll do the other mix at 192 :-)

I'll PM you the name of that tune now mate. That was the tune that I played :-)

Checking the mix out now, great stuff!

The Act - Something About You still sounds so awesome :D

Martin Eyerer - Heaven (Stoker Mix) as well! wooooo! :D

The Clergy - The Oboe Song (The Green Martian Remix) <--still soooooo good! btw Lynn its the last track on the mix :P

Briggsy you should be proud young padawan....

Edited by Simcut

OK mate, its too late to re-do this one at 192 as i'd already saved it at 128 - but i'll do the other mix at 192 :-)

I'll PM you the name of that tune now mate. That was the tune that I played :-)

don't worry about it then, just thought you had it as wave and could easily make a 192, that's all :)

looking forward to part2!! and a full DJ & tracklisting

The problem is, a couple of people saved their mixes at 128kbps, so if I encode it to 192, it'll make those sections that were recorded at a lower quality sound even worse :( Its a shame everyone didn't stick to the 320 kbps quality :(

I think my bitrate may have been low because I rushed it mix out. If someone had told me over the last three months I could've re done it...

although the use of the word sick isn't nice, I have to say on this occasion Fuzzy was right to use it. That tune is sick. I love the fact that Jonah comes banging in after it too, Hardaway. ;) Tunage. :)

from urbandictionary.com about 'Sick': crazy, cool, insane

in another words... it was meant as a positive thumbsup :winkthumbsup:

I know what it meant, and I was agreeing. But the actual word is still grosse, and in fact I had a dream last night that someone was sick all down my back at work, because of it. :D

Nothing cool about that I can tell you.

alright, fair enough, I didn't mean no disrespect... :)