Hosted by Plastic Fondu

Lee Somnio

Niall Gilliland

Dan Goss

Matt Swan Vs Max Silver

Stefan B Vs Michael H

James Ings Vs Ashleigh Bishop

Love Loungers

I'm delighted to announce details of my return to London & my debut for The Gallery & Ministry of Sound this coming April! I'll be playing for 'Future Friday Feeling' in the Baby Box arena of the world famous Ministry & to put it mildly I cannot wait. Full press release below, for tickets PM me or email me direct as I can offer you cheaper early birds.

Get it on!

Official Release

"BT or Brian Transeau as he’s known to his nearest and dearest is one of those once in a generation musical magicians. BT’s just as comfortable behind a mixing desk working on one of his critically acclaimed albums as he is laying vocals over an epic trance track for friend Tiesto, or penning a film score for Hollywood blockbusters such as The Fast and the Furious. His albums have included ‘Movement in Still Life’, ‘10 years in the Life’, ‘Emotional Technology’ and ‘This Binary Universe’ whilst cult singles have included ‘Godspeed’, ‘Flaming June’, ‘Blue Skies’, ‘Force of Gravity’. He’s also provided guest vocals himself on Tiesto’s ‘Love Comes Again’. Other notable film scores include Zoolander, Lara Croft, Gone in Sixty Seconds, American Pie, Go and Monster to name but a few!!! This really is a rare opportunity to catch the man with the laptops put in one of his trademark DJ sets on an exclusive visit to these shores at The Gallery on Friday 17th April at Ministry of Sound.

Andy Moor makes a welcome return to The Gallery, a real talent from the UK he was a welcome addition to our all star Gallery arena at this year’s sell out 20,000 capacity SW4 festival and spent last year jetting from massive festivals such as Sunrise in Poland to the likes of Cream at Amnesia in Ibiza. Famed for his consistent producing talent including seminal trancers such as ‘Air for Life’, ‘Halcyon’ and recently ‘Year Zero’, on his personal imprint Ava Recordings, Andy continues to be a worldwide name to be reckoned with and an ever welcome guest here at The Gallery. Prog megastar Jimmy van M makes another trip to our shores for this weeks Gallery and will be ideally suited to get it all going early doors with his lush prog sound. A true production machine over the years Jimmy has been there and seen it all having toured the globe, released huge compilations and remixed for the biggest and best around. With Gallery resident Gavyn Mytchel on early door warm up duties and TheViceroy rounding off the room in his usual style this is set to be one hell of a Gallery main room.

The Bar meantime is headlined by 16 Bit Lolitas who continue to guest for us in the Bar to a huge reaction. Productions such as ‘Murder Weapon’ are staple tracks at The Gallery and they are joined by production rising star Graeme Lloyd, Hilton and Gravity on warm up duties. Over in the Baby Box, Gallery regulars Future Friday Feeling are back for more rawkus beats, whilst fellow Gallery faves Plastic Fondu again show us why they were voted the ‘Best Backroom Promoters of 2008’ at The Gallery Awards. Top marks all-round!"

Nice work Tom! Good luck!

You'll enjoy playing over that sound system - if the system is as good in that room as the Box and Bar, then you won't find anywhere better in this country.

Its the only club I've been to where I can come out after 9 hours clubbing without any ringing in the ears.

Edited by Briggsy

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone, with just over a week to go I'm really looking forward to getting down to Ministry for the first time!

how u manage that 1 then?

This gig is basically an upshot of the gigs I played for ElectronicSessions down in London. Thankfully my sets for the guys at ES were really well received & I got talking to a lot of the people involved within the London scene. I got a message from out of the blue a couple of months back from Dave Horne (who is now a resident with The Gallery & who played with me on the ES boat party) who said they were actively looking for new DJs to be a part of the event. He suggested that I'd be exactly what they were looking for so I sent over a demo to Gravity who saw to it that I was booked pretty much there & then.

I think the fact that I've had such a promising start to 2009 is also a deciding factor, I'm also gona be announcing another trip back to PaSSion pretty soon ;)

if only there was more nights like this in manc

You've got Garuda starting up in Manchester now at Sankey's mate, there should be some quality lineups there, Gaz seems to be really getting things together with the label & the promotion.

No worries Tim, have to say I'm very much looking forward to the event this evening (even if I am an the opening set). A not very comprehensive report & such will be winging your way sometime this weekend