Who have you met off this board?

Briggsy

So, who have you met off this board?

I've only met Tom Bailey and Attila Sumer. Unfortunately, it all went a bit t**s up on the night I met Tom - first car problems, then he was DJ'ing with me following, plus nerves kicked in too - so didn't get to speak to him for that long unfortunately. I must have come across as a right arse! Sorry mate.

Things went more to plan with Attila - met him as planned at Ministry, and spent a good few hours there. The guy is a legend! So laid back and easy to chat to :D

So thats about it for me off this board so far. It'd be nice to meet the rest of you at some point, particularly Aza, Jason B and Simone Ross - i'd imagine those three to be a good laugh :D

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aah Briggsy you legend! Nice one! Was a quality night, I deffo have got to the stage where rather than dancing all night I enjoy chatting to like-minded peeps and enjoying the music so it was very nice to meet you and Donna as well! If only you liked Above & Beyond I might've caught up with you next friday at MoS again! haha! That's prob my last trip there for a while.

Would be cool to meet up with more peeps, gutted I cant make MoS to see Mr Tom of the Bailey spinning but I hope it goes well mate, and to those of you going to see Jules this friday with Lynne, have a good one and post some pics up on facebook...btw I have loads of pics and vids of Jules at Trance Energy that are on my FB, havent got round to uploading them on here yet but if you want to add me as a friend to check them out please do so :)

Briggs mate don't be so hard on yourself! Had a cool night & at least managed a decent chat before & after our relative sets.

As well as Briggsy I've met Big Styeve in Darlington when I played for Digitized & I think that's it, I've met plenty of others from other boards on my travels & hopefully will meet more of you lot soon ;)

I saw Bjorn once at Crasher Magna but he was walking past and I didn't recognise him until the last minute. Oh, I also saw him at Crasher White Party one boxing day but again didn't talk to him as he was on the opposite site of a crowd.

Apart from that, nobody. I bet we've been in the same club loads of times but just not known it. I've been to Gods in Brum a fair few times and that used to be a regular haunt of many a bopper ;) .

I saw Bjorn once at Crasher Magna but he was walking past and I didn't recognise him until the last minute. Oh, I also saw him at Crasher White Party one boxing day but again didn't talk to him as he was on the opposite site of a crowd.

Bjorn is everywhere - i've seen him all over the place when i've been clubbing. I also spotted him at Magna last year, and also saw him wandering around Global Gathering in a group. I also spotted him on the dancefloor at Gods once when I was looking over from the balcony. I swear, if DJ mag run a "spot Bjorn on your travels" competition, i'd be minted by now.

If I went on the moon, i'm sure Bjorn would be there raving it up with his group. I reckon he goes to 5 clubs a night :lol:

Perhaps he's not into his DJ'ing so much these days? I've not seen him on my travels for a few months, he's not been on here or the Matt Hardwick board much, and i'm sure he used to be resident for Amplified in Derby - but he's not been on a line-up there for ages either.

I have met nobody either. May I suggest the following?:

1) All book flights to Ibiza

2) Decide on a suitable night venue (a club)

3) Come to my (rented) villa and dine like medieval warlords with gigantic plates of paella and caskets of unlimited mead

4) Hit the town like the Wars of the Roses!

5) Return to villa for a memorable and stimulating post-clubbing wind-down

Edited by Quadrant

3) Come to my (rented) villa and dine like medieval warlords with gigantic plates of paella and caskets of unlimited mead

Sounds promising

Aah Briggsy you legend! Nice one! Was a quality night, I deffo have got to the stage where rather than dancing all night I enjoy chatting to like-minded peeps and enjoying the music so it was very nice to meet you and Donna as well! If only you liked Above & Beyond I might've caught up with you next friday at MoS again! haha! That's prob my last trip there for a while.

Above & Beyond? Who are they? :P

haha even Donna can't drag me out to see Above & Beyond mate - I'm up for most DJs except them lol. We'll have to do it again sometime anyway mate - was good to catch up with you. Quality night :D

Out of everyone here I would like to meet you the most

But why go to Ibiza when I have access to an undergound medieval cave in the peak district? With built in sound system!

Perhaps he's not into his DJ'ing so much these days? I've not seen him on my travels for a few months, he's not been on here or the Matt Hardwick board much, and i'm sure he used to be resident for Amplified in Derby - but he's not been on a line-up there for ages either.

Bjorn's still into DJing as far as I know but is more into house/electo or some variation of that. He plays alot at Plug in Sheffield and think he has another residency in Sheff too. In addition I think he still appears at Amplified but since Trance isn't his main sound anymore and that is a Trance night he may not be the resident anymore. I saw him DJ at amplified back in January though.. was good to see him again - I was at Uni with him for a couple of year so knew him fairly well.

Apart from Bjorn Ive met thirddrive (Christian) both on a night out in Nottingham and also on a visit to his radio show on the nottingham uni radio station.

Ive also met Wakey - dunno if you remember mate but we both DJ'd in Derby once on a night Bjorn was running - trance classics I think we played. The night was pretty dead tho unfortunately. I think that's it so far but I'd like to meet some more of you too at some point.

Im still thinking of coming to ministry in April for Armin so may see some there.

"This is Simon Ross taking over the airways of Lincoln....Big up the JudgeJules forum massive...RESPEC.....As I take you on a journey so deep for your listening pleasure...Yo stay locked...Safe"

Edited by emy