Who have you met off this board?

Briggsy

"This is Simon Ross taking over the airways of Lincoln....Big up the JudgeJules forum massive...RESPEC.....As I take you on a journey so deep for your listening pleasure...Yo stay locked...Safe"

"holleeeeer - king pin of the game tearing up the lincolnshire black top at drive time yall - brapp brapp"

not chavvy at all :)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

problem is everyone on this board lives in different areas of the country and quite far away areas from one another.....

for example i live manchester, but i dont know many manchester based people on here,....there maybe a couple

Quadrant, whats with the buckethead avatar!?!

He is apparently a musician who is famous for playing his guitar - but always whilst wearing a white mask and a KFC bucket over his head. I am not joking!

Edited by Quadrant

I have yet to meet anyone on hear either and despite all members having a range of backgrounds and personalities I think I would like to meet pretty much everyone.

I've had fairly close contact with Tim Traill, Christian Hann, Simcut, Jason, Briggsy, BigSteve and even Bjorn and Noff over the years and have gotten pretty close to meeting up.

It's difficult for me now working and just finding the time that I used to have back in my uni days, but think this can still be achieved by means of meet up ;)

Edited by Aza

Fairly obvious who I have met as they have mentioned..but to recap!

Tim - we've had a couple of "gentleman's drinks" after work in London, also went to MOS with couple of my friends in Jan, Bjorn (came on my radio show a couple of times and I got him VIP to a gig at Uni where I Dj'ed then "warmed up" for Jules!), Tremor (again via Radio show and Crasher in Notts on nights out) and Dormouse (Adam).

I am def coming to MOS in April for Jules and Armin so hoping to add more to my list! Very much looking forward to meeting you, Simon - have been rubbish in communicating of late!

Ive also met Wakey - dunno if you remember mate but we both DJ'd in Derby once on a night Bjorn was running - trance classics I think we played. The night was pretty dead tho unfortunately. I think that's it so far but I'd like to meet some more of you too at some point.

Yes I remember that mate, was a few years ago now I recon?

Think I've only met you and Bjorn off here.