Armin van Buuren - Shivers VS Angelic - Its my Turn (Mashup)

Number2Fan

Bogger :( the instrumental of It's My Turn will never be found then, I expect only Jules and Darren Tate will have copies.

They do have them Amanda must have one too, that she used to do live PA's to, don't ya remember that time she sounded AWFUL I think it was Creamfields or something? It was on the radio while I was at work and I distinctly remember thinking JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZUS CHRIST!! LMFAO someone tell her to stop!!

I dunno, it was well bad Fuzzy, shockingly and embarrassingly bad IMO!! Like you'd never want anyone to hear you sing like that, let alone be using a mic and having a live crowd, all I can say is the pills must have been strong that year if the crowd went wild for it! ;)

I remember there was this channel 4 series on ibiza clubs and they had a ep that had jules playing and amanda singing over It's My Turn, he mixed in Solarstones mix of Bullett In The Gun after it, I used to like watching that series, cant remember what itwas called but they had tong at space played Love Dont LetMe Go by Guetta among other dj's.

They do have them Amanda must have one too, that she used to do live PA's to, don't ya remember that time she sounded AWFUL I think it was Creamfields or something? It was on the radio while I was at work and I distinctly remember thinking JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZUS CHRIST!! LMFAO someone tell her to stop!!

She sings "Its My Turn" live @ Homelands, Ireland 2000 and it sounds pretty awful so this might be the one you are referring to. I have this set on my Mp3 player and think l downloaded the set from this website (Jules Audio) and the tune starts @ approx 31 mins into the set. I'll try and find the link.

http://www.judgejulesarchive.co.uk/archive...?showtopic=3230

Edited by Chrissie Brown

Homelands Ireland 2000 Jules Audio

http://www.judgejulesarchive.co.uk/archive...?showtopic=3230

1. Lightforce - Join Me (Unknown Mix) Could this be the Lightforce club mix? its not the pants and corset remix either

2. Jonah - Listen (VC Recordings)

3. Miss Shiva - Dreams (Dance Division)

4. FGTH - Power of Love (Rob Searle)(ZTT)

5. Darude - Sandstorm (Neo)

6. The Act - Something About You (Spot On)

7. Angelic - It's My Turn (Serious) LIVE PA[/u

8. Storm - Time to Burn (Positiva)

9. Tecmania Rebel - Circus Beat (Untidy Trax)

10.Funky G - K Sera (White Label)

11.Hi-Gate - Voices (Incentive)

Edited by Chrissie Brown

There's so many vocalists out there that are awful. Its amazing how much editing work they have to do in a studio to make an awful vocalist sound good. The Sugababes are a perfect example - they're shocking live - their vocals are all over the place and they can't hit the high notes, but they're songs on CD, after they've been edited, etc, sound quite good.

Even Jules admitted, when he did his first album, that he's not a very good singer - but said that once it voice has been doctored, it was ideal for 'Keep Me Running'.

I don't the Sugas are that bad live, I Agree studio recordings wise they sound a bit better but not that much.

Maybe there should be more Milli Vanillis-actually there have been and I've ben shocked top read so recently!

Example whigfield, the front girl was just that a ex model but she never sang just mimed, MCSar and The Real Mccoy they did the same thing the front woman in the video never sang a note.... it sems to be a running thing with euro-pop acts then :lol: