It's All Gone ... Markus Schulz?

simonross46

Just read this from The Thrillseekers April newsletter -

"It seems that the U.S. love for remaking foreign movies has hit a new level with news that Tinseltown has set its sights on that jewel of cinematic DJ-culture, ‘It’s All Gone Pete Tong’. According to reports the film will be re-set in LA with its title being localised to... ‘It’s All Gone Markus Schulz’. There’s been talk that the soundtrack may include Steve's West Coast opus ‘City of Angels’ and better yet our Thrillseeker-in-Chief is up for a one-line walk-on part! The proposed line, sent by courier last week reads “they always look better in Spandex, don’t they?”. We’re not sure of the context but we’ll see what it all refers to when/if the film is made/released."

What are your thoughts?

LMAO!!!!

I was got today by an email from Catster, headlining that they have made a hybrid Cat and dog and I couldn't wait to the the Puppycat!! FFS!!! Makes ya smile to be had though doesn't it.

Burien just got me on the April mix thread too! :)

Can't beat being had in a foreign accent!! ;)

I hate this modern day april fools, in my day we just pointed and said "your shoelace is untied" and it was HILARIOUS!!! - Now things are all modern and cool. I heard YouTube flipped their website when it came to watching videos today. I didn't expect any of the things that happened today, I'm amazed.

I emptied a coke out and filled it with vinegar and worcester sauce and milk and offered it to my daughter!! But when she said " COR YEAH!!!" *(because she isn't normally allowed Coke), I felt bad and couldn't let her sip it!!!

I'm gonna do it again though!! Next year and it'll be even funnier because she oughta know better!!

TBF though she is always going on about April fools day!! Actually she always goes on about absolutely EVERYTHING!!! :wacko:

Edited by Number 2 fan

No-one managed to get me with anything yesterday, the only real examples I saw were football related, the Wolves website was quoted as saying our CEO Jez Moxey was set to appear on the next Strictly Come Dancing & there were a few others posted on the BBC site from other clubs