Sign in to follow this  
simonross46

Unknown Transition Track (Set Ripped)

I got sent this video so I could hear the titled song, but I want to know what the song Cazacu's tune fades from. It plays for about 10-15 seconds at the start, but what is it?

Edited by Simcut

Not the best clip really to ID it, doesn't seem to be much of a tune to hear to me, just the beats then a sweep as it fades out.

I know it'snot grea,t but I did hope it would be something someone would recognise :lol: Not to worry though

This is a rip from A State of Trance radio show, so have a look at the tracklists of when armin first played Free Fallin and look at the previous track....

it's Ummet Ozcan - 'Timewave Zero' and the youtube clip is from the ASOT 393 show

it's Ummet Ozcan - 'Timewave Zero' and the youtube clip is from the ASOT 393 show

Sounds correct to me my man - awesome choon!!! Thanks for your knowledge :D

Nobody likes a show off!!

I'm sure you meant that sarcastic Lynn, but FYI:

I simply took up Simon's (Cutmore) adwise and researched the ASOT tracklists.... found a clip on youtube of the said 'Ummet Ozcan' track which clearly was from the same set as the Free Fallin' track as the end of that clip is the same as the start of the Free Fallin' clip... :rolleyes:

Google is your friend :winkthumbsup:

I worked that out, I was just having a bit of a joke. :kiss: shoulda smilied it I guess.