Judge Jules - April Mix 2009

Burien

01. Cliff Coenraad - Gone South (Original Mix) (High Contrast 2009)

02. Will Rees - Noizea (Tek Rework) (Phase Seven)

03. Calvin Harris - I'm Not Alone (Harry Harrison Uplifting Dub) (White Label)

04. Alex M.O.R.P.H. Feat Simon – No Regrets (Menno De Jong Vocal Interpretation) (Vandit Digital)

05. Corderoy - That Camera Track (Club Mix) (White Label)

06. Mac & Taylor – Chasing Shadows (Excessive Pressure)

07. Relocate & Mark Sigma - Piranha (Heatbeat Remix) (2Play Records 2009) + Barack Obama - Yes We Can (Acapella)

08. Team SR - Leaving London (Mac & Taylor Remix) (White Label)

09. Charlie feat. Trinity - Unbreakable (Will Atkinson Remix) (CGI 2009)

10. Judge Jules - Judgement Rave (Maelstorm 2009)

11. Radio Head – Street Spirit (Adam White Remix) (White Label)

12. Armin Van Buuren feat. Cathy Burton - Rain (Cosmic Gate Remix) (Armada)

AUDIO:

http://www.judgejules.net/index.php?page=10

Edited by Burien

That's the tunes I missed at MoS isn't it? Well apart from the last 2!! God what a bummer!!

Do you know what aswell, I recorded Fri 27th 's show and for some reason it only recorded 1 minute of it on my sky+. Talk about a jinxed night! What with kidney stones............

Nice one Burien btw, you had me for a minute there!

I cannot believe how wrong my friday night went now!!

Still I never really liked that camera track, and the other tunes aren't making me feel too bad about missing it now!! <_<

I have the bit where Rain in brought in thru Radiohead on video!! :)

LOVE THIS!! 09. Charlie feat. Trinity - Unbreakable (Will Atkinson Remix) (CGI 2009) Daren't play too much, it'll pi*s me off!

Edited by Number 2 fan

MoS that's why it's so short too, he only done an hour there, he missed his Saturday night gigs, so unless anyone else remembers the last 3 tracks from the gigs before that, it was defo the one I went to! Obviously not the joke track, but the will Atkinson remixed one was there too!!

Edited by Number 2 fan

You can wee them out if they are small enough to come out that way, or you can get them blasted through keyhole surgery if they are large, and do not make their own way out! They are actually extremely painful things, and are likened to the pain of giving birth!! (though I think it's men who liken it to that, and how would they know? ;) ) I think it's because the body feels contraction pains as it tries to expell them through!

Never the less, sod DJing and bouncing around on the same day you get out of hospital! :eek:

You can wee them out if they are small enough to come out that way, or you can get them blasted through keyhole surgery if they are large, and do not make their own way out! They are actually extremely painful things, and are likened to the pain of giving birth!! (though I think it's men who liken it to that, and how would they know? ;) ) I think it's because the body feels contraction pains as it tries to expell them through!

Never the less, sod DJing and bouncing around on the same day you get out of hospital! :eek:

Poor Jules, got to give it to him he is totally committed to his job as l doubt whether any other DJ would have gone out to work the day after going through what he went through. Respect :winkthumbsup:

FAO Number 2 fan;

I put a shout out for you on Jules's show (that night) but unfortunately it didn't get read out as he left the R1 studio early that night.

• 1 month later...