My Sexual InterCorsa

simonross46

You all know that I passed my test, first time, in December, and that my brother gave me his car a few weeks ago. Well since I am quite bored I have decided to post some photos for you !!! :D

The day we took these photos me and my brother had been polishing our cars (cue jokes from Briggsy) for about 3 hours and drove to an industrial estate. We had about 20 minutes to take photos on my brothers fancy camera before I had to go to a meeting at work. It was a fantastic day, sunshine, music, cars, pizza - and in these photos you get to see my brothers new Astra 1.8 SXi too (ooooh). I would like to say though, the photos don't justify the colour of the Corsa, it shines in a really bright goldeny-green colour under the sun but the angle of light was wrong!!!

IMG_0053.jpg

I have also obtained some older photos when it actually belonged to my brother. He took some interior photos (so you get to see the CB radio and fire extinguisher!)

MatthewsCorsaInterior026.jpg

MatthewsCorsaInterior040.jpg

Edited by simonross46

QUESTION - Do I really need to blank the number plates? Why do people do this when they show photos of their car? I realised just as I was about to upload my photos, so if I need to blank the plates I will edit this post (rather than delete it all)

I don't see the point in blanking the plates unless it's a stolen car, and I doubt you would show us any pics if it was so... no... no need to blank them :)

Is that a policeradio i see in the closeup? Fun and... ehm .. practical ;)

I've always been fascinated by cars, since I was about 6 I started saving. Many years ago I was into Max Power and all that stuff but then when 'The fast and the Furious' came along I didn't want to be part of that scene because it became very chavtastic. I'm just really delighted to finally be on the road like I used to imagine when I was 'yay high'.

I can tell you that yes you oughta blank the number plates, as I can now find out exactly where you live from them if I wanted to. Don't forget we are not the only people on this board, there are a lot of wierd people around and some of them now can find your car and know that it's you in it (most likely)

I have a pic of my old car if you wanna see it, I haven't blanked the number plates as i don't own it atm!!

n1436522978_30160911_3717.jpg

You have to wait til I get another car before I can post a pic of the one I have now, as I don't know how to blank a number plate. Unless I use the new DSi as it has a fairly good camera and photoshop style effects can be used on the pictures you take on it!!

(Toys r us are selling them the cheapest atm) ;)

haha as more people realise I have a car I slowly am becoming a taxi driver!!! :P

My brother originally installed it to use when us and friends went to places in convoys so nobody got lost on the way. We drove at the front (because its a slow car and cant keep up at the back) and there were other CB operators in the middle and at the back of the convoy, that way we could all communicate as we were driving to our destination ;)

No matter what cars I get since and will get too, I will always love my old cars!!

My first car was a mini-clubman estate, it was a heap and I had it done up, and sprayed and drove it all of twice before some t**t came down my road and smacked into the back so hard it looked like it had no damage at all, but it was totally screwed and had to be scrapped!! Took me nearly a year to get it on the road, and they took it from me.

DSC00351.jpg

I'd love one again, but you just never see them now. Might have to buy one of the new style ones, I'd love one of them!!

Edited by Number 2 fan