Tunes that only Judge Jules WOULD touch...

Moonman

kind of opposite to the other thread...What were the tunes you like that seemingly only Jules would play? Most DJ's sort of play the same tunes, but Jules has supported some weird and wonderful tunes in his time that no one else has. So whats yours?

Roadblock "The Rules" was one for me, i dont think i ever heard anyone else play it, and GD "Choral Reef" was another. Jules was also the only person where i've heard Gold N Delicious "Ascension" in a club too...

GD "Choral Reef" was another.

Loads of people caned that mate. Ferry, Sasha & Scott Bond blitzed it back in the day.

I've never heard anyone else play Excession - Altitude, and also Rockafellas - Da Boss Track. Jules also played Burgy - Lochfrab which I don't remember any other DJ's playing - oh, and that Airheadz - Stanley bootleg (with the original Dido vocal).

God who said Choral Reef, I love Choral Reef, in fact I think I remember trying to buy Judgementals copy, back in the day but he wouldn't give it up!! Para mi - motivation is a cool tune too!! NOT as cool, but cool never-the-less.

But a tune that always says "JUDGE JULES" to me has been R.O.O.S - Instant moments!!

I'm not sure I understand this thread too well, but I'm joining in! :)

Edited by Number 2 fan

Definitely Rockafellers Da Boss Track and Termination Source Poing 98. Never heard Da Boss Track played out (at least not to my recollection), so would have loved to have heard that at one of Jules' many classics nights I've been to.

Roadblock The Rules and Unfair Justice The Truth would be another two I like. Another Jules only track would be the Youssou N'Dour & Neneh Cherry 7 Seconds white label as well.

Can't see anyone else dropping Billie Girlfriend either!

Edited by Gregg

I remember Dave Pearce playing Da Boss Track, he play the other mix of it though, Jules used to play the X Men mix. Still, Jules really did champion it, Pearce at the time used to just copy Jules playlist really.

HURRAH!!! Except when you saw him live, then he'd play DRIVEL!