Tunes that only Judge Jules WOULD touch...

Moonman

" Hello Jason, this is a piece of vinyl called singles and angles, and Singles and Angles this is Jason who you've probably heard me talking about in the past!! "Said Jules.

"Oh hello, so you're the one Jules keeps telling me about? I wondered when I'd get to meet you?" replied Jason nonchalantly.

"Yes, nice to meet you " said Singles and Angles, " I've been over at Graham Gold's alot recently, do you know him? "

" Yes " said Jason, " but I think he got too fat and boring and has gone away to find his own Ting-Tong these days with a load of other fat Brits. "

ahem!! Allegedly.

Edited by Number 2 fan

" Hello Jason, this is a piece of vinyl called singles and angles, and Singles and Angles this is Jason who you've probably heard me talking about in the past!! "Said Jules.

"Oh hello, so you're the one Jules keeps telling me about? I wondered when I'd get to meet you?" replied Jason nonchalantly.

"Yes, nice to meet you " said Singles and Angles, " I've been over at Graham Gold's alot recently, do you know him? "

" Yes " said Jason, " but I think he got too fat and boring and has gone away to find his own Ting-Tong these days with a load of other fat Brits. "

ahem!! Allegedly.

:lol::lol::lol: l liked that.

Aptness "The Answer" what a tune! Jules hammered this right when i first started going clubbing and listening to his R1 show. I think a few other played it, but Jules really did hammer it. It is a total Jules tune. Surprised this hasn't been remixed yet.

Was it " I need an answer?"

What comes first with some of these booties? I think it's the name in some cases!

Don't recall the tune you're talking about there, but I wouldn't mind hearing it! A DJ from Kent we used to see alot, played that Aptness tune alot!! He also used to play this as his signature tune!!

OMG It's been removed from Youtube, but i found this amusing piece that isn't far off!

Youtube Video ->

Damn it was in my favourites an'all!! :(