OK lets discuss

emy

As I am low I need to discuss

Do you think the world would be a better place if girls stopped wearing ugg boots? (Ha their feet will suffer when they are old from the poor support)

Do you think the internet has changed your life for the better?

What would we do without the internet?

Do you think the universe is actually inside another universe? And another, and another........

Oh I can't think of anymore

What sort of person thinks like this? You need to get out more. Watch a bit of telly or something. Robot Wars is on, you will like that :lol:

Edited by kml

Hmm ems is real!!!

We are all different in our own special ways!!

I'm not siding with anyone, as kml is being kml and ems is being ems, I'll accept them for what/who they are!!

Not that kml gives a s*** about that anyway, just thought I'd say!

Edited by Number 2 fan

Guys will you calm the f*** down please? just got back from my trip and the first thread I see is people being arsey to one another, dont be nasty to ems, though the topic is a bit pointless really (there are a few of those from different people to be honest) but yeah stop giving her a hard time, and I'm not saying that cause she's a girl *rolls eyes*, I'd say it if anyone was being given a hard time (unless they deserve it of course).

Btw Judge, in response, we can easily find out if anyone has any aliases on here, and do something about it if that happens (Barry Scott thing is a different matter as its quite funny and isnt intended to hurt anyone in anyway). There are too many boards out there where people post on different aliases, and I personally dont want that situation here (I'm pretty sure I speak for Tim, Fuzzeh & co too)

Edited by Simcut