OK lets discuss

emy

I was not, nor was I intending to be nasty to anyone.

I also have no intention of coming on to a board like this to kiss the ass of every female who joins in an effort to get in to their good books or knickers.

Like i have said before it is all banter. Ems does strike me as a little too sensitive.

And she may find you a bit offensive, some people dont get on or are different and react differently to things.....I just want to see this place being a friendly one like it normally should be.

People arse kiss females all over the place, get used to it mate

Edited by Simcut

LOL, I was just kidding, my point was more that anything can be offensive if taken that way, Simcut, I can see your point with having the board all nicey nice, and I agree, but when its random topics about nonsense, it gets painfully boring to read if as a result you refrain from speaking your mind.

Then people wonder why boards get quiet. I don't care what you say, everyone agreeing all the time is tediously boring and fake, but at the same time there's no need to wind people up needlessly. A bit of banter however, should be accepted with open arms, not paranoia.

I know...Im not expecting everyone to agree with everything people say, but there's disagreements and then there is nastiness....

And yeah, I have to be honest there are some really nonsense threads sometimes, but it a Open Chat I guess....I have to vent my frustrations at people going off topic in particular threads too

Anyway, enough of that, lets chillax people :)

OH SHUT THE f*** UP!!

:pinkman: That smiley is completely homophobic btw!

People can use the random nonsense threads for going off topic and keep serious on the sensible threads. Also I know some of you have been clubbing and I dunno if you noticed, sometimes conversation during such events can be random! Sometimes there are gay people too. Now and again there's an offensive smell, I think that's pretty much all of us covered! WUNTYA SAY! ;)

Edited by Number 2 fan

Think the 4 of us have just all basically agreed to roughly the same opinion which is nice, think Simon summed it up pretty well - I think its up to the readers as much as the posters to remember its the internet, and things will from time to time be taken wrongly.

Someone really needs to get Simon a partner in bed though, whether it be male / female / animal / plastic, I've read enough!

I agree with Simcut.

Please be nice to each other...

We admins have had an easy time in regards to moderation of posts the last many years, and I think I speak for both the members and admins, that we want to keep it like that. We don't want to end like JJ.net, right?

If you have an issue with a fellow member of the board, please be fair and let the person know by PM, and maybe you can work out any misconceptions you might have about each other.

Please think it through before you throw a rant about someone in public. Most issues seem to be based on prejudice or misinterpretations grown from a couple of posts or comments.

Starting accusations in public, claiming a member isn't who he/she pretends to be... that's simply childish and not cool at all.

If you seriously think someone is not who they claim to be, let the admin team know (Neuro, KR, Simcut, Fuzzy-Logic), and we shall indeed investigate.

As long as we all respect each other, and think before we post a quick reply to a post that we feel offended or provoked by.

No more from me... Thank you for reading.

Jonathan

Yeah well....................whatever! :rolleyes:

Judge Mental, I just wanted to ask you though, what 4? You say the 4 of you agreed, but who are the JJA 4?? :)

I only want to know out of curiosity and for peace of mind, and I do still love you no matter what or who you may be in real life!! ;)

(THIS IS REAL LIFE)

I love this thread!

I hate this thread! I skipped to the last post and hit reply as I can't be arsed to read all the bickering.

Unusual for this board to have such tripe. Since I am sulking, I feel only a picture will help ease the pain (and then closing the thread!)

TCD20291~Calm-Posters.jpg