So, I'm back from Greifswald....

Simcut

Wow what an awesome time, I was in Greifswald in North-East Germany (by the coast very close to Poland and across the 'water' from Sweden)

Fan-f***ing-tastic, was better than the Euphonic Night....had such an awesome time

Met David Forbes, Alex & Woody, really great guys :) Woody broke the toilet seat in his room and he knocked on David's door and gave it to him as a present, lol! :D

My flight back from Hamburg-Lubeck to London Stansted was rather eventful, a woman collapsed on the plane and the stewards/stewardesses lied her on the ground next to me and were about to rescuscitate her but I think it was just nerves....but man, thought the flight would have to be diverted.....and the landing was hard too.....damn Ryanair and their 'white van driver' esque pilots...lol, the plane made a really loud thud when we landed, thought we were going to bounce back up again, was f***ing scary...

Anyway, here are some vids from the event (Trancecube) ;)

Cosmic Culture

Youtube Video ->

Youtube Video ->

Alex Morph & Woody van Eyden

Youtube Video ->

Youtube Video ->

Youtube Video ->

Youtube Video ->

Youtube Video ->

Youtube Video ->

Still buzzing from it :P

Depends on the location though doesnt it, the volume wasnt exceptionally loud at the Trancecube event, check my ministry of sound videos and see the difference...

I have a Sony Ericsson phone, will update with the model number, cant remember it right now