Judge Jules - May Mix 2009 (MoS 24.04.09)

Burien

I have to admit, the tunes weren't as good as when I went in January, but I did enjoy it all the same. I didn't recognise a majority of the tracks though, but there's a few I'd like to purchase all the same. The best bit about walking into the main room was Menno's last two tracks - Push - The Legacy and an unknown really emotional trancer that had us all beaming ear to ear!

We are alive and didn't disappear into the huge Armin crowd, never to be dfound again.

I've got pictures, will post once sought permission from everyone in them to do so!

And as for a report, promise I will do one later, *insert generic response for being busy* :)

Edited by thirddrive

evening all *walks into room, nods head*. I actually quite liked this one. I like some of the tunes in it. This is one of his better ones in a while. Although, the tracks are somewhat random in terms of flow, but id be happy if i heard that in a club.

• 4 weeks later...
Yes I feel that too, he is also the man that filters through some of the stuff sent to jules for promo-ing I hear (from a very good source)

ye your right there he listens to the stuff if jules dosnt have time himself,he sent me a mail a while back asking me to send him the link to a mashup i did