Swine Flu - Worried?

kml

What are your thoughts on this?

All media in all countries is influenced politically to a degree, and it does detract (rather conveniently) from the more pressing scrutiny of the government's role in bringing about the current market.

I predict soon we'll hear that Swine flu is "not as dangerous as was first thought" and within a fortnight we will hear no more of it. <_<

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I predict soon we'll hear that Swine flu is "not as dangerous as was first thought" and within a fortnight we will hear no more of it. <_<

Exactly! They're just regurgitating old news at the moment because they've ran out of other topics to talk about. We had Maddy McCann in the news until the credit crunch, then Jade Goody took priority when she was ill, and now its Swine Flu. That'll go on until something new comes out - such as a 90 year old break dancing sensation on Britains Got Talent, or another couple of stabbings in Nottingham.

If the newspapers had no news, they'd go out of business, so they have to milk what news they have got at the moment until something new happens. Sad world really :(

Although TBh I'd rather hear about swine flu than credit crunch coz no amount of news talk is gonna sort it, I know I am poor I don't need an 85k a year newsreader telling me how much my shoppings gone up!! AGAIN!!

I'd rather they just shut up about both and find something more positive to talk about - that'll put people in a more upbeat mood then rather than making them worry about how they'll be afford to buy face masks if swine flu hits their city.