snooker

Moonman

Haven't really watched any of it apart from the late night Higgins vs Selby match last night, which was superb. They should definately start the sessions later on in the evening to ensure there are more 11pm & later finishes

Watching it I used to like, PLAYING IT I LOVE!!! I love the sound the balls make, my dad used to play Snooker when I was little and I'd have to sit in Silence in a snooker hall alot as a child as children weren't supposed to be in there. My dad is also Colour blind so occasionally ppl would have to cough for him, not often because obviously you can see where which ball goes, but now and then. Especially on a green table. Anyway, I love it, I love the smell of pub carpets too, my sister actually likes dipping crisps in lager so I got off lightly! ;)

HURRICANE HIGGINS!!

yeah you're right, i'd like to see Higgins do it now. Murphy is just soooo good though, i cant see him losing. His potting is so consistant, his only real weakness is his safety.

Higgins is more consistent all round though in my opinion. His problem seems to be confidence - as soon as he has a bad patch, he can never seem to shake it off. He's looking good today though so I think its his now.