Crimewatch

Number2Fan

Do you ever watch it, i have for many years and I have had up close experience of Criminals and the kinda lives people have, but I am always HORRIFIED and shocked when I see Crimewatch.

Did you see it tonight, someone shot on his sisters threshold by masked men. Then a massive fight between bouncers and Yobs who then take to their cars and start running eachother over...OMG!! Then a poor Lorry driver Hijacked with a taser and then s*** scared forced to drive up the motorways for over 4 hrs in total. My god!!

It's still on!

also, theres something about Kirsty whats her name, the presenter...i think its her voice, i bet she's wicked at the ol' pillow talk.

Fiona Bruce does it for me :wub: I actually watch the news when she is on. It's women like her that can get people watching the right TV shows.

Watched on it tonight how a group of 6 old men set up a £6,000,000 counterfeiting ring by making their own fake £20 notes. Very silly but utterly fascinating.

yeah, i quite liked the reconstruction in the working mens pub. when they were saying "What are you gonna spend it on" i was awaiting one of the old timers to say "20 year old female virgins" or something like that. Because i would!!!

Watched on it tonight how a group of 6 old men set up a £6,000,000 counterfeiting ring by making their own fake £20 notes. Very silly but utterly fascinating.

That's just reminded me of something lol.

About 6 years ago, on Christmas eve, I popped to a cashpoint machine in town that used to give out £5 and £10 notes. I requested £200 - and the machine must have only had £5 notes in that night, so I ended up with a big wad of fivers. I went round to a mates house afterwards, and he saw this big wad of fivers. He said "where did you get all those?" - I said "oh haven't I told you, I can make false fivers at work - I sell them for £2.50 each". He said "jesus mate, they look really realistic, can you print me £100's worth?" - so I said "Sure, but it'll take a week to print them".

So, I had him on for a whole week - but then, he must have told loads of people and then everyone started asking me if they could buy dodgy fivers off me - so eventually I had to come clean before it got back to the wrong person. I didn't fancy getting arrested suspected of forging bank notes :lol:

Edited by Briggsy

That's just reminded me of something lol.

About 6 years ago, on Christmas eve, I popped to a cashpoint machine in town that used to give out £5 and £10 notes. I requested £200 - and the machine must have only had £5 notes in that night, so I ended up with a big wad of fivers. I went round to a mates house afterwards, and he saw this big wad of fivers. He said "where did you get all those?" - I said "oh haven't I told you, I can make false fivers at work - I sell them for £2.50 each". He said "jesus mate, they look really realistic, can you print me £100's worth?" - so I said "Sure, but it'll take a week to print them".

So, I had him on for a whole week - but then, he must have told loads of people and then everyone started asking me if they could buy dodgy fivers off me - so eventually I had to come clean before it got back to the wrong person. I didn't fancy getting arrested suspected of forging bank notes :lol:

The CPS wont condone it!

yeah, i quite liked the reconstruction in the working mens pub. when they were saying "What are you gonna spend it on" i was awaiting one of the old timers to say "20 year old female virgins" or something like that. Because i would!!!

What is so great about 20 year old virgins?

I think it's obvious!!! :rolleyes:

Men want virgins because then they don't have anyone elses prowess to live up to, to be worse than. And they aint gonna say they want anyone too young these days as they'll look like sickos so 20 was probably considered young and firm enough, but not Jail Bait!! ;)

Luckily for me, I might have had 20 yr old virgins and not only did I not need a large sum of money to enable this, but they weren't worth paying for anyway!! :)

Also good luck if you are looking for 20 yr old virgin women...........I think they're a bit low on the ground these days :D

Edited by Number 2 fan