Crimewatch

Number2Fan

ha, if that ... i spent a good few years trying my best to find someone but now i can't be arsed and i'm focusing on whats more important, education and music. at least with no women around i'll be richer. but also, things come along when you aren't looking for them :)

i spent a good few years trying my best to find someone but now i can't be arsed

Don't go there mate - its not worth the hassle. You're better off as you are. Besides, you'll have more room in your bed to spread your artwork over so there's also that added advantage too :P

Don't go there mate - its not worth the hassle. You're better off as you are. Besides, you'll have more room in your bed to spread your artwork over so there's also that added advantage too :P

yeah, you shouldnt try/force to look for someone. I have a mate who one of these sorts that thinks life has to follow a set path. He thinks that as he's nearly 25 he *should* be settling down or by the time he's 30 he *should* have a house with 2 kids aswell so he works towards it and doesnt just let it happen naturally, i think he forces it sometimes.

yeah, you shouldnt try/force to look for someone. I have a mate who one of these sorts that thinks life has to follow a set path. He thinks that as he's nearly 25 he *should* be settling down or by the time he's 30 he *should* have a house with 2 kids aswell so he works towards it and doesnt just let it happen naturally, i think he forces it sometimes.

Hey I've never looked for someone, I can get plenty whenever I want!! ;) When I've been single I couldn't have given a flying monkeys, just have a laugh and do what you want and when it happens it happens, just make the most of it when it does ;)

BTW I'm feeling very upbeat today!

Jesus! Sod that, i'm 30 now and still think the same as I do when I was 16. I never want kids, and i'm not that arsed about living with someone just yet either. I like my independance two much - I like to go out when I like, with who I like, and not get whinged at for doing it.

haha, don't worry Ems this is good banter :)

See I have a vision of life in the future. I dream about it all the time just to make myself feel happy, and have something to work towards. I can't wait until I have a gorgeous wife and two kids, one boy one girl (simon ross junior as the boy!). I spent 6 years trying to be with this one girl, but it was never going to happen. Now I keep options wide open and I really enjoy life more than I did just chasing the other girl non stop.

Today, for example, there were so many nice girls at work (one of my favourite regulars too) and then at the pub there was a really nice girl who was serving me food and drinks and we had a bit of a laugh. Moments like those are what life is worth living for.