Another remix!! It's my turn - Bailey/Angelic Amanda

cheers for link, yeh not bad! so it must be gettin a re-release? also noticed alot of tunes from 1999 are gettin a re-release!

katcha - touched by god is comin out again

lost witness - happiness happening is out again ali wilson mix!

pvd - for an angel 2009!!

any more??

Any more? Are you having a laugh? It'd be quicker to list the tunes that aint being re-done from that era atm. :rolleyes:

Shame actually that they all stick with that short period in time that cannot be bettered no matter who remixes it.

There's some bloody good tunes that everyone seems to forget about all the way through the Dance movement, but certainly from 94-99 there's some prime tunes for remixing that not only are we not SICK of hearing on our 'trance anthems compilations' but they could also benefit from the production tools and people now in the industry.

You know I like to hear Madagascar updated, or Bailey do Angelic, and it's nice to get your ears pricked up during a current DJ's set, by something that gives you THAT 1999 FEELING!! But I don't think I have heard one that's outdone it's original versions and I don't think I will.

Not from those special years!

It's getting a bit over-done now isn't it? I know that the perceived 'golden age' of trance was momentous & we all loved it but do we really need anymore remixes of those tunes?

What I fear is that trance is beginning to resemble hard house in certain aspects, as that scene began to really die out it became non-stop anthem bashing & remixes of older tunes as the standard of production with new material was so poor.

While I don't think trance in itself will ever have this problem it is a really annoying fad & one that needs addressing with more new material.

all the old trance tracks from early 2000 era are getting remixed and released

i.e push strange world & universal nation, its my turn, circa forever & loads more

could be numerous reasons to this, but mainly the ones that springs to my mind is that trance tunes arnt as good as they was and artists wanna re-invent themselves & make a bit of extra cash.