put you down so deep?

progfod

Hey guys. Does anyone know the name of a deep-firing energetic house track with a male vocal on the breakdown which says: 'put you down so deep. makes me feel so real'??? Has a middle-eastern female singing sample as well. If anyone could help me out i'd be immensley gratefull! Thanks :)

Hello Quadrant, thanks for replying. I'm afraid I don't have an audio clip. All the info I have is that it was in a 'Saturday Night Mix' on Seb Fontaine's show in the early 2000's, maybe 2002?? I did have it on a cassette recording, but my player chewed up the tape! Nightmare!

Back in about 1995 a DJ called me over and gave me a tape, it was bloody awesome and everyone was well jealous of me too, it was so good I actually played it for year and years and I'd play it right now if it hadn't finally given up the ghost about 2 yrs ago. The tune I would love to find on that though, was a massive piano anthem, no lyrics but amazing.

I can tell you that finding the right piano anthem now will be a lifes work, but probably worth it if I ever do find it!!

I had made copies of that tape for people too, but they have long gone from my life!! :(