Cliffy Burrows presents Digital Journeys on Sense FM

This thread will be a permanant one with news and info on my 2 hour radio show on Sense FM 'Digital Journeys'. The show is broadcast on the 3rd Sunday of every month between 9pm and 11pm GMT on their Trance channel.

Each month I will showcasing the best in progressive, uplifting and tech trance. Some shows will feature guests plus they will be featured artists and featured nu breed and unsigned artists. I'll keep it fresh and different every month so I hope you can tune in and join the journey.

To tune in simply go to www.sense.fm and click on the 'Listen' tab. Then select you prefered player and bandwith from the trance channel selections.

bannerwithinfo800.jpg

Edited by Cliffy Burrows

Digital Journeys - Journey 002

Sunday 17th May 9pm - 11pm GMT

On www.sense.fm

Tonights show features a mix I have put together for the Matt Hardwick Forum Competition. The winner gets to play at Digital Society which is fast becoming the biggest club night in the UK. So tune in and if you like what you hear, I will be leaving details after the show of how you can vote for me.

I went for a more building mix in the end. Starting a bit up and down with some elements of electronica, progressive house and trance going through to uplifting trance and finishing quite techy and hard. The mix started at 130pm and finished 145bpm. I went for some newish tracks which have pressed my buttons over the last couple of months and some upfront and new stuff which have done the job for me. Plus I stuck some class tunes in there to support the new artists coming through and topped all off with one of my all time favorites tracks. I hope you enjoy listening to it anyway as much as I did putting it together then recording it. Disco.

bannerwithinfo800.jpg

Edited by Cliffy Burrows

• 1 month later...

Digital Journeys - Journey 003

Sunday 21st June 9pm - 11pm GMT

On www.sense.fm

In this months show I'll be showcasing tracks and remixes from Orbital, Tom Middleton, Craig Gallon, Sanya Shelest, Jeff Andvik, Dash Berlin with Cerf, Mitiska & Jaren, Xtigma, Vulcan, Carl B & Static Blue, Firestorm pres. Coll & Tolland, Estigma, Manuel Le Saux, Sean Truby pres. S Klass, Mike Nichol, Activa, Reverse, John O'Callaghan, Lo-Fi Sugar, FKN, Indecent Noise, John Askew, The Prodigy and this months featured artist Sulaco. Hope you can tune in and join the journey.

bannerwithinfo800.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Digital Journeys - Journey 004

Sunday 19th July 9pm - 11pm GMT

On www.sense.fm

In this months show they will be an hour guestmix from Sulaco. Sulaco is a very exciting talent and has productions and remixes coming out over the next couple of months on Digitized Recordings and Crystal Cloud Recordings. Check out his my space page for more info.

http://www.myspace.com/sulacotrance

In my hour of the show I will be showcasing tracks and remixes from Solarstone feat. Elizabeth Fields, The Thrillseekers, Stone & Young, Temple One, Sophie Sugar feat. Rebecca Emely, Sulaco, DJ Eco, Sebastian Brandt, Claudia Cazacu feat. Audrey Gallagher, Craig Gallon, Ben Gold, Indecent Noise, Sean Tyas, Simon Patterson and Paul Webster. Hope you can join the journey.

bannerwithinfo800.jpg

This is the forth edition of my radioshow on Sense FM 'Digital Journeys'. The show included an hour guestmix from Sulaco. Hope you enjoy the mixes.

Hour 1 - Cliffy Burrows

Click >>here<< to download.

01 Solarstone feat. Elizabeth Fields - Part Of Me (Thrillseekers Dub) [solaris Recordings]

02 Stone & Young - Frozen Shores (Temple One Remix) [Neuroscience]

03 Sophie Sugar feat. Rebecca Emely - Beside You (Original Mix) [soundpiercing]

04 Sulaco - Minds Eye [Crystal Cloud Recordings]

05 DJ Eco - Questionmark (Sebastian Brandt Remix) [Tone Diary]

06 Claudia Cazacu feat. Audrey Gallagher - Freefalling (Original Mix) [Armind]

07 Craig Gallon - 1186 (Ben Gold Remix) [Prehab Recordings]

08 Ridgewalkers feat. El - Find (Indecent Noise Bootleg Mix) [Artist CDR]

09 Sean Tyas & Simon Patterson - For The Most Part (Original Mix) [Reset Records]

10 Paul Webster - The Wolf [Captivating Sounds]

Hour 2 - Sulaco

01 Sascha Milde - Alaska (Jorn van Deynhoven Remix) [shah Music Digital]

02 Sulaco - Realm Of Infinity [Digitized Recordings]

03 David And Carr - Lost In London (Haris C Remix) [Alter Ego]

04 TrancEye - Melodramatic (Sulaco Remix) [Crystal Clouds Recordings]

05 4 Strings - Take Me Away (TrancEye Epic Remix) [Artist CDR]

06 Lost Witness vs Sassot - Whatever (Aly & Fila Remix) [A State Of Trance]

07 Graeme Harrison - Xanthe (Original Mix) [Flux Delux Records]

08 Sulaco - Fragments [Digitized Recordings]

bannerwithinfo800.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Digital Journeys - Journey 005

Sunday 16th August 9pm - 11pm GMT

On www.sense.fm

In this months show they will be an hour guestmix from S.W.A.P.

S.W.A.P. had been a DJ in demand over the last year. He has played right across the country at some massive nights including Off The Rails, Amplified, Digital Society and Passion playing alongside some of the biggest DJ's in the world. Add to this a very successful Podcast and a radio residency with Slinky FM, the future is bright for this very talented young man. It's a pleasure to have him on the show.

http://www.djswap.co.uk/

My hour of the show will provide tracks and remixes from the likes of Redstar, Sulaco, Nitrous Oxide, Trance Arts, GSR vs. Metaverse, Estigma, Marcos, Activa vs. Chris & Matt Kidd, Indecent Noise, Andy Blueman & Reconceal.

I hope you can join the journey.

banneroxf.jpg

Digital Journeys 005 with S.W.A.P.

Hour 1 - Cliffy Burrows

Tracklisting:

01 Redstar - Stronger Than Time (Intro Mix) [Monster Tunes]

02 ID - ID

03 Sulaco - Realm Of Infinity [Digitized Recordings]

04 Andy Blueman & Reconceal - World To Come (Andy Blueman Mix) [Perceptive Recordings]

05 Nitrous Oxide - Aurora (Original Mix) [Anjunabeats]

06 Trance Arts - Sonata (Original Mix) [unearthed Records]

07 GSR vs. Metaverse - Stop Thinking Try Feeling (Estigma Remix) [Neuroscience]

08 Marcos - Broken Society (Marcos Rework) [Yakuza]

09 Activa vs. Chris & Matt Kidd - UR (Original Mix) [Discover]

10 Ridgewalkers feat. El - Find (Indecent Noise Bootleg Mix) [Artist CDR]

Hour 2 - S.W.A.P.

Tracklisting:

01. Tranquility Base - Buzz (Buzztalk Mix)

02. Solar Movement – Eclipse (Mat Zo Remix)

03. Alan M - Famicom (Temple 1 Remix)

04. Dave 202 - Lost & Found (Original Mix)

05. Sonicvibe pres. Valhalla - Hope (Original Mix)

06. Dimitri Federov - Falling Of Stars (Paul Miller mix)

07. Mike Nichol – Lost for Words

08. Joint Operations Centre - Maximum Effect

09. ID - (Technicians bootleg)

10. Ronald Van Gelderen – Filth

• 1 month later...

Digital Journeys - Journey 006

Sunday 20th September 9pm - 11pm GMT

On www.sense.fm

In this months show I'll be showcasing tracks and remixes from Union Jack, Airwave, Uriel, DJ Eco, Aly & Fila, Leon Bolier, Andy Mac, Dan Stone, Sulaco, Tropical Groove, SoundLift, Martin Everson, B Prime, Sreve Allen, State Of Matter, Luke Terry, Trance Arts, 4 Strings, TrancEye, Jon O'Bir, Sly One, Claudia Cazacu, Vicky Devine, John oo Flemming, Digital Blonde, Paul Webster, Warrior, Sean Tyas, Mix Factory & Bryan Kearney. Hope you can tune in and join the journey.

bannerwithinfo800.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Digital Journeys - Journey 007

Sunday 18th October 9pm - 11pm GMT

On www.sense.fm

This months show will be 2 hours of pure uplfting trance. I'll be playing tracks and remixes from Ferry Tayle, Manuel Le Saux, Above & Beyond, Luke Terry, Chris Turner, TrancEye, Sulaco, Defcon Audio, Guy Mearns, Adam White, Outer Sunset, Sean Truby, Activa, Simon Patterson, Simon Hunt, Gaia, Andy Blueman, Matt Skyer, Ronny K, Akesson, Braincreator, Ally Brown, Trance Arts and Pulsedriver.

To tune in simply go to www.sense.fm and click on the listen tab.

Hope you can tune in and join the journey.

Endevour to listen to hour 1 guv

Cheers Ja, if you missed you can download it below:

This is my latest promo 'Uplifting Rhythm'. It's a 2 hour Uplifting Trance mix. I hope you enjoy it.

Tracklisting:

01 Ferry Tayle & Manuel Le Saux - Roma Airport (Ferry Tayle Universal Language Remix) [Music Worx]

02 Above & Beyond - Anjunabeach [Anjunabeats]

03 State Of Matter & Luke Terry pres. Surrogate Saviour - Radiance (Chris Turner Remix) [unearthed Red]

04 TrancEye - Melodramatic (Sulaco Remix) [Crystal Cloud Recordings]

05 Guy Mearns - Impulses (Original Mix) [Nu Depth Digital]

06 ID - ID [Artist CDR]

07 Sean Truby - Unreal (Activa Remix) [Red Force Recordings]

08 Defcon Audio - Theme From Defcon (Sulaco Remix) [Defcon]

09 Simon Patterson - Always (Original Mix) [Reset Records]

10 Simon Hunt - White Island (Original Mix) [Conspiracy Recordings]

11 Gaia - Tuvan (Andy Blueman Remix) [Armind]

12 Matt Skyer - Yearning [Emphase Recordings]

13 Matt Skyer - Canberra [Emphase Recordings]

14 Akesson - Without You (Original Mix) [FSOE]

15 Defcon Audio - Trailblazer (Ronny K Emotion Remix) [Defcon]

16 Braincreator - Red Octopus (Matt Skyer Remix) [blue Trance Records]

17 Activa - Transmission (Original Mix) [Discover]

18 Ally Brown - Teardrops In Fire (Wyse & Brown Remix) [Android]

19 Trance Arts - Victory Of Sound [Artist CDR]

20 Pulsedriver - Kiss That Sound (Club Mix) [Aqualoop Records]

upliftingrhythmfrontcov.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Digital Journeys - Journey 008

Sunday 15th November 9pm - 11pm GMT

On www.sense.fm

This months show will open with a hour guest mix from none other than Lazarus. Laz is a legend in the Trance scene and has been lighting up airwaves and dance floors for a few years now. His main accolade saw him win the Matt Hardwick Mix Competition this year which led to a set at one of the UK's biggest nights 'Digital Society'. This also led onto a main room appearance.

He has 3 radio shows. 'Back From The Dead' exclusive to Afterhours FM which is broadcast from 7pm - 9pm GMT on the first Monday of every month. The other is called 'Rise Above' which is aired first on Discover Trance Radio from 5pm - 6pm GMT every Friday. He also records 'The Rebirth Sessions' and makes them available for download.

He is also produces Trance and is part of Defcon Audio with James 'Kid' Alexander & Richard J Thorpe. They have had plays from every major jock going including Ferry Corsten. He also helps run the Defcon Recordings label.

You can find out more info about Lazarus on the link below:

http://lazarustrance.wordpress.com/

The second hour of the show will feature a tribute mix from myself dedicated to Sulaco. Sulaco has been making some serious waves this year and is finally getting the recognition he deserves. I was hooked 2 years ago when I was sent a track called 'Impact'. The title couldn't have been more appropriate. Since then everything he has done I have pushed to the masses to get it heard. He for me is what Trance is all about. Emotion, beautiful melodies, killer basslines and the hairs on the back of your neck on end. Real Trance. This mix will contain some of the best of his original work and remixes.

2010 promises to be a big year for Sulaco with some massive releases coming. So watch out for him.

You can find out more info about Sulaco on the link below:

http://www.myspace.com/sulacotrance

Hope you can tune in and join the journey.

• 1 month later...

Digital Journeys - Journey 009 - The End Of Year Mix

Sunday 20th December 9pm - 12am GMT

On www.sense.fm

This is my last show of 2009 and to celebrate, it is a 3 hour special. The show will contain some of my favourite tracks and remixes of 2009 plus some extra new stuff.

Expect to hear tracks, remixes and vocals from the likes of Marko Kantola, Adrien Aubrun, Francois Dennig, Ally Brown, Dave Walker, Dash Berlin, Emma Hewitt, Lange, Andy Moor, Ferry Corsten, Betsie Larkin, TrancEye, Sulaco, Robert Nickson, Andy Blueman, Gaia, Will Holland, Line Froyset, Temple One, Ferry Tayle, Manuel Le Saux, Matt Skyer, Ronny K, Ram, Jorn Van Deynhoven, Nitrous Oxide, Claudia Cazacu, Audrey Gallagher, Trance Arts, Defcon Audio, Matt Hardwick, Gulf, John O'Callaghan, Activa, Chris Kidd, Matt Kidd, Ridgewalkers, El, Indecent Noise, Craig Gallon, Ben Gold, Sly One, Aly, Fila, Paul Webster, Angelic Amanda, Sean Tyas, John '00' Flemming, Digital Blonde & The Prodigy.

Hope you can join the journey.

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.

eoym2009.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Digital Journeys - Journey 010 featuring Ronny K

Sunday 17th January 9pm - 11pm GMT

On www.sense.fm

The first Digital Journeys of 2010 brings you an hour guestmix from the one and only Ronny K. Ronny has been flying up the ranks of the Trance scene over the last couple of years wth tunes that give nothing but sheer emotion. He is uplifting at it's best . His sets prove that he is just not a talented producer but a very talented DJ too.

Visit his My Space page for more info:

http://www.myspace.com/moeronnyk

I myself will be providing a uplifting mix featuring tracks and remixes from Aeden, Sandeagle, Monadbass, Jsvsks, Abstract Vision, Elite Electronic, Robyn S, Ally Brown, Estigma, Trance Arts, Sky Motion, SoundLift, Nu Nrg, John Dopping, Sulaco, Ben Nicky, Rob Leccese & Adam Foley.

I hope you can join the journey.

ronny.png