Cliffy Burrows presents Digital Journeys on Sense FM

Digital Journeys - Journey 011 feat Mark Winstanley

Sunday 21st February 9pm - 11pm GMT

On www.sense.fm

This month see's a guest mix from Mark Winstanley. As I've promised the show doesn't just aim to bring you the best music but also help new talent get heard. Mark is an aspiring DJ from the North East of England and is coming on nicely. With his own show 'Silent Midnight Sessions' and a recent warm up spot for Bryan Kearney, it's good to see a local lad doing well and with a true passion for Trance music.

I'll be providing the first hour of music. I'll be playing nothing but original mixes from the likes of John '00' Flemming, The Digital Blonde, 7 Skies, Cold Blue, Yves Deruyter, Laura May, John Dopping, Ben Nicky, Chris Metcalfe, Ally Brown and Simon Patterson.

To tune in simply go to www.sense.fm and click on the listen tab.

Hope you can join the journey.

• 1 month later...

Digital Journeys - Journey 013 feat. Mr Carefull

Sunday 18th April 9pm - 11pm GMT

On www.sense.fm

This month see's a guest mix from Mr Carefull. Shaun Elliott a.k.a Mr Carefull is an upcoming, refreshing, and enthusiastic DJ who started djing few years back. He was born with musical gene and has great interest in music at a very young age. However, his strong passion for EDM was only developed later in life mainly through listening to the Essential Mix and Dave Pearce's regular show on BBC Radio 1.

Like many other DJs, Mr Carefull started off as a bedroom DJ. His love for DJing is very much influenced by the current world number one DJ, Armin van Buuren. After witnessing him playing at a live gig at Newcastle Metro Arena in 2006,The week after Mr Carefull went on to buy his very own decks.

From what was just a plain hobby, it has earned him to play at local clubs. His first live appearance was at a club night called Electrophoric in February 2008. Electrophoric is his own club night which gained a lot of popularity in Sunderland. Mr Carefull played alongside local 'hero', Gary Proud, in Electrophotic.

As his popularity grows, he was invited to play at various clubs and events across the North East. Vice Club, Neuroscience, Eliminate DJ Competition, and Mighty Elements Farm Party just to name a few. He also compiled various Guestmixes for radio shows. Some even as far as Egypt and Tunisia.

Undoubtedly, Mr Carefull has proven himself to be a versatile and diverse DJ who plays Trance, Tech Trance, Progressive Trance and Progressive House. 2010 will be exciting and busy year for him as he will be having his forthcoming debut track released on Awsum White. We look forward to more great things from Mr Carefull.

Also new for 2010 is Mr Carefull's brand new radio show Radiated Sessions Broadcasted on www.ssradioul.com on the hard and fast channel.

I will be providing the music for the first hour before Mr Carefull in the form of Trance. Expect to hear tracks, remixes and vocals from the likes of Plastic Boy, Ian Brown, Corbossy, Lange, Cold Blue, Nathan Profitt, Ally Brown, Oen Bearen, TrancEye, Emotia, Ronny K, Fluctor, Manuel Le Saux, Ronski Speed, Emma Hewitt, Jorn Van Deynhoven and Sean Truby.

To tune in simply go to www.sense.fm and click on the listen tab. Simples.

I hope you can join the journey.

• 4 weeks later...

flyerjd.jpg

Digital Journeys - Journey 014 feat. Med vs. Neil Bamford

Sunday 16th May 9pm - 11pm GMT

On www.sense.fm

This months Digital Journeys has an exclusive guestmix from Med vs. Neil Bamford. The mix is from their recent gig at the massive Digital Society Anjunabeats night at the O2 Academy in Leeds. The night was a massive success and also featured the talents of Above & Beyond, Andy Moor, Activa, Will Holland, Matt Zo, Super 8 & Tab. Just proving more just how DS is the biggest trance night in the country.

Biog:

The UK based Duo of Chris Medlock ('Med') and Neil Bamford first collaborated in 2008 with their debut track 'One' being heavily supported by the likes of Ferry Corsten, Sean Tyas, Aly and Fila, Manuel Le Saux amongst many many more. What started as a one off collaboration quickly grew into something more. A remix of Manuel Le Saux's 'Dissidia' was quick to follow on the infamous Bonzai label and their second original track 'Stolen' was promptly picked up by Infrasonic, this second original track and the ideas of many future ones came together and what started as a long standing friendship is rapidly cementing what is now becoming a prolific partnership.

Separately the two have played alongside some of the most respected DJs around, most recently playing alongside DJ Shar and Nitrous Oxide and in such legendary venues as Ministry of Sound in London.

DJ wise the two ultimately strive in delivering the best in uplifting and driving trance and although their production styles caters for the uplifting side of trance, their sets can be expected to feature some tracks at the more progressive end of the spectrum to set the mood. In early 2009 the two started their residancy at Digital Society in Leeds (UK), for more information please visit: www.digitalsociety.co.uk

medneilbamford.jpg

I will be providing the music for the first hour with some uplifting trance and some upfront promos to tickle your trance tastebuds. Featuring Costa, SoundLift, TrancEye, Sergey Nevone, Sulaco, Sandeagle, Chris Sundive feat. Irena Love, ReOrder, Simon Patterson, Nick Sentience, The Prodigy, Ally Brown, John Askew, Steve Allen, Davey Asprey, Alan Wyse and Sly One vs. Jurrane.

• 1 month later...

Digital Journeys - Journey 015

Sunday 20th June 9pm - 11pm GMT

On www.sense.fm

This months show is a 2 hour mix from myself. Featuring upfront promos, tracks, remixes and vocals from the likes of Andrew Bennett, Sir Adrian, Cosmic Gate, Andy Mac, Eddie Sender, Beat Service, Tucandeo, Manhon Polare, Tydi, Virtual Vault, Orjan, TrancEye, Sergey Nevone, Sulaco, Akira Kayosa, Hugh Tolland, Temple One, Adam Coppack, Med vs. Neil Bamford, Ex-Driver, Icone, DNS Project pres. Whiteglow, Lo-Fi Sugar, Steve Allen, Karimo K, Space Garden, John Waver, SoundLift, A.T.M., Mindful Innovations, Spark7, Oen Bearen, Dimension, Arctic Moon, Sandeagle, Garry Heaney, Guy Mearns, Faruk Sabanci, Renee Stakey and Heatbeat.

• 4 weeks later...

Digital Journeys - Journey 016

Sunday 18th July 9pm - 11pm GMT

On www.sense.fm

This months show see's a 2 hour mix from myself. Starting off a bit proggy then building through pure trance, uplifting trance so more driving tracks then finishing techy. They will be tunes, remixes and vocals from the likes of Beat Service, Emma Lock, Arty, Anhken, Miikka Leinonen, Temple One, Anatoliy Frolov, Sulaco, Andy Blueman, Coll & Tolland, Trance Arts, Dajan, Ziki, Arisen Flame, John O'Callaghan, Thomas Bronzwaer, Defcon Audio, Julie Harrington, Jamie Walker, Sandeagle, Martin Libsen, Tom Colontonio, Riccocha, Ally Brown, Daivd Murtagh, Terrafusion, Marcos, Indecent Noise, Hi Gate, Mac and Taylor.

You can tune in by click on the link below:

http://www.sense.fm/tune-in-now/select-your-player-to-listen.php

• 4 weeks later...

Digital Journeys - Journey 017

Sunday 15th August 9pm - 11pm GMT

On www.sense.fm

This months show see's a 2 hour mix from myself. Expect to hear the best in Trance. I'll be playing the usual mix of upfront promos, Digitized Recordings exclusives and tracks that are flicking my switch at the moment. So expect to hear tracks, remixes and vocals from the likes of Sandeagle, Ronny K, Ziki, ReOrder, Stine Grove, Ferry Tayle, Amex, Reconceal, Daniel Kandi, Sky Motion, Claudia Cazacu, Elitist, Kara Sun, Airbase, Gaia, Garry Heaney, Vascotia, Gary Maguire, Activa, Revolution 9, John Askew, Nick Sentience, Anatoliy Frolov, Ally Brown, Paul Webster and Matt Skyer.

Tune in using the link below:

• 1 month later...

Digital Journeys - Journey 018

Sunday 19th September 9pm - 11pm GMT

On www.sense.fm

This month's 'Digital Journeys' has a jaw dropping guestmix from uplifting supremo 'Sandeagle'. Sandeagle has been setting the scene on fire lately with a string of huge productions and remixes. His incredible 'Animals EP' and his massive rework of Armin's 'Tuvan' have seen people take serious notice of his work. With some big remixes due out soon on Trance All-Stars Records and Digitized Recordings he is set to carry on his midas touch. He is definately one to watch.

I'll be supplying the music for the first hour with my usual mix of upfront Trance. Featuring tracks and remixes from the likes of Dave Deen, ReOrder, Jaycan, Reconceal, Matt Skyer, Med, Neil Bamford, TechTrek, Sandeagle, Kenan Teke, Greg Downey, Dogzilla, John Dopping, DenSity FuZion, Jamie Walker and David Murtagh.

To tune in click the link below:

http://www.sense.fm/tune-in-now/sele...-to-listen.php

http://www.myspace.com/sandeagle

• 4 weeks later...

Digital Journeys - Journey 019

Sunday 17th October 9pm - 11pm GMT

On www.sense.fm

This months episode is a straight forward 2 hour Trance mix from myself. Expect to hear up front promos, the lastest tracks and some surprises thrown in. Tune in and brighten up your Sunday evening.

Expect to hear tracks, remixes and vocals from the likes of Crimson, Reconceal, Markus Schulz, Phynn, Ray, Air Night, Suprano, Hoyaa Sandeagle, Electribe, Mike Nichol, Elles De Graaf, Mindful Innovations, N&R Project, Ronny K, Paul Todd, Jorn Van Deynhoven, Manuel Le Saux, Bryan Kearney, Guy Mearns, Jamie Walker, DenSity FuZion, Interstate, Tyler Michaud, Jessy Greene, Reeves & Ahorn, Ally Brown, Lauara May and Emma Carmichael plus more.

• 1 month later...

Digital Journeys - Journey 020

Sunday 21st November 9pm - 11pm GMT

On www.sense.fm

This month see a guestmix from a new face to the scene, Barry Duffy. Seen recently at Middlesgrough's premier Trance night 'Eliminate', Barry is definately one to watch.

I'll also be providing an hour of the lastest and greatest Trance. Expect ot hear tracks and remixes from the likes of W & W, Ben Gold, Jective, TrancEye, Mindful Innovations, Ronald De Foe, Jamie Walker, Bryan Kearney, Neal Scarborough, Aled Mann, Sean Tyas, Heatbeat and John Dopping.

I am on from 9pm - 10pm GMT and Barry from 10pm - 11pm GMT.

Click link below to tune in:

• 1 month later...

Digital Journeys - Journey 021

Sunday 16th January 9pm - 11pm GMT

On www.sense.fm

This month sees a guestmix from the one and only Ally Brown. Ally has had a string of tracks and remixes over the last couple of years. Played by some of the best in the world he had releases on such labels as Bonzai Music, Connective Sounds, AWsum White, CGI Records, HTD Digital, Upbeat Music and Digitized Recordings. As a DJ he has a distinct driving trance and tech sound. So look forward to a set which wont hold back and will be banging from start to finish.

I myself will provide the first hour of music with a building trance set featuring tracks, remixes and vocals from the likes of:

Heatbeat, Jeza, Garry Heaney, Marc Simz, Steve Allan, Allan Morrow, ReOrder, Ciro Visone, Daniel Kandi, Ozzy Osbourne, Sandeagle, Sean Tyas, Simon Patterson, DJ Ange & Des McMahon.

To tune in simply click the link below:

• 2 months later...

Digital Journeys - Journey 023

Sunday 20th March 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. GMT

On www.sense.fm

This month's Digital Journeys is a 3 hour special. The first hour of music will be provided by my special guests Rob Corbishley and Simon Ross aka 'Corbossy'.

Corbossy are a music machine. Firmly becoming favourites on my label Digitized Recordings, their remix of 'David Murtagh - Dryve' gained them popularity from Dj's like Robert Vadney and ReOrder. Their next remix with Digitized (Ally Brown & Laura May feat. Emma Carmichael - Ruthless) released next month has won tune of the week on 2 different shows by Phynn and ReOrder as well as massive support from many major DJ's. They also have other releases coming up to on Slinky and Music En Route as well as an original track on Digitized. The 2 of them are constantly working on new tracks and there is hardly a day goes by that they aren't putting something up on their Facebook and Soundcloud pages. They are a true talent and have sheer passion for what they do. These guys are what the scene is all about and I expect them to be huge over the next couple of years. Watch out for them and enjoy their mix.

The rest of the show is a 2 hour mix from myself. I be playing the current crop of Uplifting Trance that is flicking my switch at the moment with tracks and remixes from the likes of Running Man, Abstract Vision, Rest Point, Gaia, Shaun Williams, N R Project, Skyward ST8, Bjorn Akesson, A & Z, AncientMind, Darren Porter, Danyella & Daviper, Mindful Innovations, Martin Everon, B.Prime, Simon O'Shine, DoubleV & Dmitry Golban, Exclipse, Sunset, Paul Stoneheart, Airway 7, Richard Sander, Paul Todd, Tuomas J, Ronny K, Binary Finary, Arctic Moon, Manuel Le Saux, Ally Brown, Laura May, Touchstone, Daniel Seabra, Sandeagle, Nathan Profitt and Indecent Noise. So tune in and enjoy 3 hours of musical goodness.

41788_389099355130_9087_n.jpg

Corbossy Facebook Page:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2415829697#!/pages/Corbossy/133713326684989

Latest tracks on You Tube: