BBC Radio 1

Friday, 5th May, 2000

Live from Club Class, Atomics in Maidstone, Kent

Friday, 9:00pm - 11:00pm

01. The Pitcher - 'Dropshot' [Nukleuz]

02. Perpetual Motion - 'Rompa Stompa' (Shadow Remix) [Radar]

03. Olive - 'You're Not Alone' (Dj Mishka Remix 2) [white label]

04. DJ Sandy vs. Housetrap - 'Overdrive' (Ariel Remix) [Positiva]

05. Prezioso - 'Let Me Stay' (Ce Pensa Gio' Mix) (Noise Maker Volume Six) [Nukleuz]

06. Club Robbers - 'Search For The Ball' (Raoul Luciano's Chunky Groove Mix) [Credence]

07. Hi-Gate - 'Caned & Unable' [incentive]

08. Taiko - 'Die Blechtrommel' [Good:As]

09. Modem - 'Contact (We Gotta Connect)' [Clockwork]

10. Eufex - 'Junkie Monkey' [Arriba]

12. Novy vs. Eniac - 'Pumpin' (Flickman Remix) [Positiva]

13. Tecmania Rebel - 'Circus Beat' [untidy Trax]

14. Hi Gate - 'I Can Hear Voices' (Schizophrenic Mix) [incentive]

15. Marc Et Claude - 'I Need Your Lovin' (Like The Sunshine)' (Dark Moon Vocal Mix) [Positiva]

16. Sonique - 'It Feels So Good' (En-Motion Remix) [serious]

17. Racoon - 'From The Deep 2000' (Green Court RMX) [Drizzly]

18. Jonah - 'Ssst...(Listen)' [VC]

19. York - 'OTB (On The Beach)' (CRW Mix) [Manifesto]

20. Mark Tyler - 'Search & Destroy' [No Entry]

21. Darude - 'Sandstorm' [Neo]

22. Sunburst - 'Eyeball' [Nebula]

23. Storm - 'Time To Burn' [Data]

24. Angelic - 'It's My Turn' [serious]

25. Pitcher - 'Strike' [suck Me Plasma]

26. Smudge & Smith - 'Near Me' (Translucid Club Mix 1) [iNCredible]

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/11/2009
  • Category

• 1 month later...

Go fetch!! :D

FYI: Gregg mentioned in his upload notes, that he cutted some of the tunes when he recorded it in 2000, so the total playtime is 1hour and 45minutes... NOT the full 2 hours.

If anyone have a complete or a better quality version of this set, please let us know. Thanks.

Go fetch!! :D

FYI: Gregg mentioned in his upload notes, that he cutted some of the tunes when he recorded it in 2000, so the total playtime is 1hour and 45minutes... NOT the full 2 hours.

If anyone have a complete or a better quality version of this set, please let us know. Thanks.

Sorry I got mixed up when I wrote that. I think this is just the first hour and half and I started 'butchering' sets after this one.

First track is The Pitcher - 'Dropshot' [Nukleuz], not topside as posted in the original tracklist.

*edit*: in fact, Top Side was probably the label info given as I believe the tune was on Top Side Records, signed to Nukleuz in the UK. Not sure which label we would put in the archives... but the tune is called Dropshot for sure.

Edited by Tremor

Not the same as:

25. Pitcher - 'Strike' [suck Me Plasma]

Nice bit of piano in there....

I believe these are by 2 different artists.. one called "The Pitcher", the other just "Pitcher"

Both brilliant tracks in my opinion, the first being of the more bouncey hard housey style Jules used to play - like the Hi-Gate stuff really. The second is as you say nice bit of piano led trance.

• 9 months later...

Yo!

Just noticed there are still some TL updates to be done here (see very old posts above).

Also a new one:

17. Racoon - 'From The Deep 2000' (Green Court RMX)[Drizzly]

An absolute beast of a tune this one. Another one added to the collection the other day. Woop

He did this in one of the Glasgow sets in 2000 as well, I can't remember which one. Love it. :lol:

That was the one from the Arches on 6th October and it happens during:

12. Mr. Phillips - '7th Day' (Mr. Phillips "Wednesday @ BCM" Mix) [Quickey]

I'm not sure if it's sad that I know that off the top of my head or just a testament to how good a set that was that I listened to it numerous times on my walkman on the school bus! Probably a bit of both

First track is The Pitcher - 'Dropshot' [Nukleuz], not topside as posted in the original tracklist.

*edit*: in fact, Top Side was probably the label info given as I believe the tune was on Top Side Records, signed to Nukleuz in the UK. Not sure which label we would put in the archives... but the tune is called Dropshot for sure.

I've actually got this on the Nukleuz label and can't believe I didn't spot the misnaming! lol

• 8 months later...

Good work Tim. I've corrected the main tracklist in the archives. It's weird, I remember ID'ing that Prezioso Noisemaker 6 tune seperately after a lot of searching. I've only now realised that you had beat me to it in this thread. I had put the correction into the archive tracklisting after purchasing the track off Discogs in May. I should really check this forum more thoroughly sometimes!