Will Atkinson - Meltdown (Inc. Liam Melly Rmx)

Hey folks, just to give you all a heads up on latest release, Meltdown which has received some great support from Jules and PvD :) Liam Melly is on remix duties and definitely pulls out the stops - monster remix! I give the track a more techy outlook on the original mix. Let me know your thoughts if you get a spare minute!

CS1413007-02A-BIG.jpg

Cheers!

Got a couple different ones coming out very soon - on the same lines of It's Going Down. Plus keep an eye out on my new label alongside CGI - Wa-X. Got some proggy techy material coming out very soon. Charlie G - Unbreakable remix shall be out next month too! I'll keep the board posted however!

Got a couple different ones coming out very soon - on the same lines of It's Going Down. Plus keep an eye out on my new label alongside CGI - Wa-X. Got some proggy techy material coming out very soon. Charlie G - Unbreakable remix shall be out next month too! I'll keep the board posted however!

cheer's for the info will ;) yeah im looking your remix of Charlie G - Unbreakable so look forward to that :)