New site that records radio shows for you while you are offline

Ross Patzelt

http://www.righttooffend.com/ripper/

I have found this site that records radio shows for you while you are offline then all you do is click on the link and download what you set it to record. I am hoping they will have a private account soon and the function to be able to record the same show each week.

I have recorded most of the Friday night shows on Radio 1 (including Jules) so feel free to grab them!

http://www.righttooffend.com/ripper/

Ross

I've got Sky+ I'm playing his show thru it now, and have been playing some of his old shows thru it too, a show only uses 1 percent of the recording memory on the box and it can be attached to a seperate recorder to make a tangible copy if you felt like it. And it just records the show from start to finish every week and only ever fails on the weekends where the clocks go back or forward an hour. B)

I love SKY+!! :wub:

I've got Sky+ I'm playing his show thru it now, and have been playing some of his old shows thru it too, a show only uses 1 percent of the recording memory on the box and it can be attached to a seperate recorder to make a tangible copy if you felt like it. And it just records the show from start to finish every week and only ever fails on the weekends where the clocks go back or forward an hour. B)

I love SKY+!! :wub:

So could you get an mp3 of a radio show from your skyplus box then?

So could you get an mp3 of a radio show from your skyplus box then?

Hmmmmmmm, it's not something I have done but I think it could be done yes.

You might wanna ask Sky that question?

If you can put what you have recorded onto CD or DVD which I am told by Sky I can do, then I don't see why you couldn't convert it to MP3 some how and take that route. :huh:

Do forgive me if I am wrong though.

Yes it probably is possible but that sounds the very long winded way of recording shows. With this new website its all done for you offline. I really can see the BBC making all there shows avavlile for download but they will have some drm so you cannot take the songs out of the mp3.

• 4 weeks later...