Could someone identify this track for me please

stav

Hi Guys,

Could someone identify the following trance track for me please. Its been bugging me for a few months now. Its a couple of years old. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have uploaded a small sample of the track to listen to.

You can find it here.

http://www.zen89292.zen.co.uk/identifythis.mp3

If you could also identify the mix of it that would be cool.

Cheers,

Stav

[/b]

I now know the vocal is from the DNB tune "Be There 4 U" by D-Kay and Rawfull but I cant for the life of me find out what the name of the trance release is. If I do a search on D-Kay and Rawfull on htfr.co.uk there are no releases by them apart from DNB style.

I'm guessing someone has borrowed the vocal and released it under a different name?

I also know this isnt a white label as I have actually seen someone with the vinyl with full colour sleeve but didnt catch the name.

I've found that original DnB record on Freak Recordings by D. Kay & Raw.Full, came out in 2003. But the only remixes I've found are by Concord Dawn and also the Dylan & Robyn Remix who are Drum n bass artists too. So I'm guessing whoever created the trance mixes has simply nicked the sample and probably not credited them in the artist or title, whcih is going to make this a difficult one to pin down, methinks!

I'll put it on the Unknown tracks bit of the main website shortly in any case so it's exposed to as many visitors as possible. :wink:

==EDIT==

This has now been assigned as track id136 on the Unknown Tracks page and will stay permanently in this location until it is ID'd:

http://www.judgejulesarchive.co.uk/audio/u...known/id136.mp3

Right after digging around for ages I've managed to find out that the vocal appears in a track by "Kyau vs Albert" called "Outside" which was released in 2001. It seems as if D-Kay & Rawfull have nicked the vocal and not credited the original source :)

I've got a feeling this may be the Voodoo & Serano mix of "outside" which is on a remix vinyl released in 2001. I've ordered it second hand from germany cause I cant find it anywhere else. Seems rare. No MP3's around of it.

If anyone can confirm it is the Voodoo & Serano mix that would be cool.

Cheers,

Stav

Archived