Do you have a famous name?

simonross46

When I got bored earlier, I thought I would Google my name and see what would appear in the list. Then I wondered if anyone here has names which are famous in other aspects of our world.

Simon Ross:

Character in "The Bourne Ultimatum" - (I watched this and it was so weird hearing my name!!!)

Radio presenter for "Radio City 96.7" - (Typical, there will have to be 2 of us!!!)

Author of some crappy A-Level Geography text books - (I've seen these in classrooms at school, strange)

Carl Briggs

Forward for Maltby Sheppey FC - Strong forward who mainly acts as a squad man but always eager and willing, and always does a job when asked.

Author of: Baltimore and Ohio Railroad In West Virginia (WV) (Images of Rail) - available to buy now from Amazon!

Tennis Coach Entering his first season as Head Coach of the Men and Women's Tennis teams, Coach Carl Briggs brings with him a very successful tennis coaching background. Since 2003 Briggs has been a Staff Tennis Professional at The Boston Athletic Club in Boston, MA teaching both private and group lessons. Starting in 2004, Briggs was also an Associate Professional at The Country Club in Chestnut Hill, MA teaching junior tennis development clinics and private lessons. In 2004-2005 Briggs was the Head Men’s and Women’s Tennis Coach at the University of Massachusetts Boston competing in the Little East Conference. Briggs received a B.A. in Psychology from The University of Rhode Island in 1990 before heading on to Providence College to receive a Masters Degree in Counseling in 1999. Currently Briggs works and resides in Boston, MA.

The Performer - i'm a bit concerned that the bloke looks like one of the Chuckle Brothers though :ohttp://www.norbert-schramm.com/Carl_Briggs.html

Edited by Briggsy

Nah I wish I did though, I wish my name was actually something like 'Margaret Thatcher, or Annie Lennox' it's just something that I always find hilarious, to hear a particular famous name and then an ordinary person appears!!

Could you imagine if your actual name was Rolf Harris or Elton john, if the police pulled you over or something!! :lol:FFAF!

I forgot actually, my mum used to tell me this, http://www.45-rpm.org.uk/dirt/twinkle.htm

Edited by Number 2 fan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

:lol:

....found this by chance, looking for a track but had forums in the search bar.....

- As some one who likes to paint was peed off to find an established artist with the same name, although she's water colour and I'm acrylics.

- There was a page three girl in the '70's; my art teacher constantly made references about to me - as they could back then.

- Some 1950's actress, but I think most of us would find an actor/ress from that era.

- And some young girl in one of these manufactured groups from a couple of years ago.