Favourite download store (for dance music)

Where do you mostly shop at for your mp3s?  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

They only sound better if played through speakers. 320 sounds weird with bass loss whereas wav is full cd quality. If you are listening via headphones theres no noticeable jump in sound quality.

If i ever come across a wav file i convert it down to 320 and it keeps the same quality. Sounds silly but it actually works. Once a file has been created in the highest bitrate its impossible for a converter to make it lossy as the audio is already there. Only the size is changed.

Ive tested this on speakers too they sound identical!

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

has Audiojelly.co.uk shut down ?? says that , 1 month ago it closed !!

Yes, Audiojelly went bust in February - a couple of labels had already pulled their support because of late payments. I did wonder at the time how they were managing to sell even WAVs at 99p... Still, a shame they never made their 10th birthday.

isn't >>> djdownload the same as juno ??

DJDownload also went in administration, I think as far back as 2009 or 2010, but Juno rescued them.. was definitely my favourite store. It has now shut down but if you had a DJDownload account you can merge it into your Juno Download account and get 30% off - http://www.junodownload.com/djdownload/