Energy 52 - go on, one more remix...

It's payday, but with all the money I've had to shift around to various accounts today, it doesn't feel like it! Bad times!

Anyway, here's a cheeky track to cheer me up, and hopefully all of you lot too!

Energy 52 - Cafe Del Mar (Christian Hann Re-Edit)

[hide_me]http://www.speedyshare.com/503793114.html[/hide_me]

Feedback if poss too please.

Sure its amazing, If its from you

Of all the arguments we have had about classics, but when you see Mr Hann's name to it, we of the faithful JJA cannot turn down one of our own ;)

I will check this out and see how it goes, but Cafe Del Mar remix'age is a dangerous game and, remixers names are amongst one of the longest list out there as far as tracks go :) Jason's comment made me :lol:

Thanks Christian, will report back ;)

I didn't like this sir. I preferred your other productions much more since this just trundled along and made me frustrated.

Of course, I also side with Jason B with boycotting yet another remix of a classic which should not be touched.

Just an honest opinion sire! :) Stick to your trancier vein :ninja:

Very good bash indeed Christian mate. Just checked this out and it combines a nice few elements, and I think the breakdown could do with being slightly extended. Guess you had in mind that this is a classic and you didn't want to dwell on it, but I think highlighting the riff a bit more and giving it a more deserved attention will complete this.

Like the strucutre otherwise and the funkyish sound prominent throughout! :)

• 3 weeks later...