2 Tracks from Nov - Dec 99

Sy5gtt

Wahey cool tunes, I'm asking around for ya on the first one.

Mobtown - Underfire ???

I'm unable to find another clip to double check that though. So it might be wrong and I think it is, so I am still asking around.

Edited by Number 2 fan

It could be this:-

http://www.discogs.com/Evil-Angel-Evil-Angel/release/154272

Not sure tho.... but imho this track has a Lange feel to it...

also I think this show is from 11/12/99, Saturday

as we dont have a tracklist for that date and its between the 2 times that Groovaholics - Wake Up The Funk was played by Jules! (10th december & 18th December)

Edited by Simcut

You know what I think I might be right here..... Evil Angel is produced by Jennings from Hemstock & Jennings, and this track reminds me of Hemstock & Jennings's stuff a bit....

I've asked some people to make a sample of the track from vinyl for me.... waiting to hear back....!

• 2 weeks later...

Just had a thought, surely Jules must've read out the tracklist of the mix at the end of it, didn't he? :S he normally does! :)

No he didn't mate. It cuts straight to Danny Rampling. Believe me it would of saved me a lot of searching if he had. I think the tune was also played by Pete Tong on his show.

Yeah good job. Is there anywhere else to download it?

Just tried downloading it. It took my money but no track was downloaded...... :wall:

It worked for me! I have sent you a PM - check your inbox by clicking your name in the top right of the board ;)

• 14 years later...
The world is constantly transforming, and it is crucial to remain up-to-date about the latest advancements. Whether or not you are interested in modern technology, wellness, economics, or any other area, there's always something to discover. Along with the rise of the net, obtaining information has become less complicated than ever. However, it's important to count on credible sources and to constantly approach information keeping a important perspective. By, we guarantee that we are making informed choices and also keeping ahead of the curve in a progressively ever-changing world: [url=https://gamblingsage.org/]online gambling[/url]